CPJ 9AM Retirement Press Conference

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
This is frustrating. I don’t see it on the FB page but I’m not a registered FB member. Maybe you have to login to FB to see something live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
live on ajc and wsb facebook, hes speaking to his critics now with an "agenda"

I am really worried. Some of our "Fans" are about to set us back 10 years. I hope they are happy with the crap that is probably about to come. Think we were irrelevant before? Look at this exciting offense as we knock out 4-6 wins a year. I really wish I could step away from Tech football because I don't want to have to suffer the coming maelstrom, unless they hire one of CPJ's coaches. Monken would be good.

Deleted member 2897

I am really worried. Some of our "Fans" are about to set us back 10 years. I hope they are happy with the crap that is probably about to come. Think we were irrelevant before? Look at this exciting offense as we knock out 4-6 wins a year. I really wish I could step away from Tech football because I don't want to have to suffer the coming maelstrom, unless they hire one of CPJ's coaches. Monken would be good.

DUDE. SLOW. DOWN.

I LOOOOOOOVE CPJ, but we can win football games regardless of scheme. Hell, half the time CPJ couldn't get his own tenured players to run it right. RE-LAX. There are some great young coaches out there like App States and Troys. We have plenty of options (pardon the pun).