Coronavirus Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
The 45 minute news conference from America’s Frontline Doctors has been reposted at

The 3 hour presentation is reposted at
(how HCQ works is at about 3 min to 14 min)

Is this who you're talking about?

From the article:
"She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens."

"In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld."

Deleted member 2897

From the article:
"She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens."

"In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld."

Sounds kinky. Compared to some of the other depraved stuff that’s on the Internet, I find it interesting what they choose to delete and not delete.

From the article:

Dr. Immanuel has indeed said some absurd things, but the fact remains that she has apparently had stunning success in treating Covid patients in spite of that. And none of the other doctors who spoke have said similarly screwball things in the past, and they too have had success in early-on use of HCL. These videos have been deleted by FB, Google, etc. Whatever happened to letting people decide for themselves whether they are worthwhile. Every time I go to a grocery store or pharmacy, I see racks of magazines like the National Enquirer and others. Do I demand that they be removed? Of course not; I simply ignore them and move on, because I know they are worthless, having seen some of them in the past. Why can't the social media people do the same. If the posts are ridiculous or false, then let the people decide that for themselves. Why do we need "Doctor" Zuckerberg and others like him telling us we cannot be allowed to see certain things? Is that really an example of freedom?

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Dr. Immanuel has indeed said some absurd things, but the fact remains that she has apparently had stunning success in treating Covid patients in spite of that. And none of the other doctors who spoke have said similarly screwball things in the past, and they too have had success in early-on use of HCL. These videos have been deleted by FB, Google, etc. Whatever happened to letting people decide for themselves whether they are worthwhile. Every time I go to a grocery store or pharmacy, I see racks of magazines like the National Enquirer and others. Do I demand that they be removed? Of course not; I simply ignore them and move on, because I know they are worthless, having seen some of them in the past. Why can't the social media people do the same. If the posts are ridiculous or false, then let the people decide that for themselves. Why do we need "Doctor" Zuckerberg and others like him telling us we cannot be allowed to see certain things? Is that really an example of freedom?
I think you have a point.

I wasn't saying I thought it should be removed, but just noted that this doctor has said some ridiculous stuff in the past and should be taken with a grain of salt.

The issue of what should and should not be countenanced on social media is a question with two sides and multiple facets and circumstances. I honestly don't think this video crosses that line, even if I disagree with most of it.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Ah, just when you thought things couldn't get worse, the Germans intervene. See:

http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2020/07/no-comment-necessary.html

And goto the link.

Short study: the study found substantial cardiac damage in 78% of all patients who had the disease and recovered. Median age = 49. Most of the cohort wasn't hospitalized. There are control groups as well.

An aside: reading this did my old data analyst bones good. The graphs are excellent; indeed, you really don't need to look at the tables to see the results. Every study should take such pains to convey its findings so clearly.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Ah, just when you thought things couldn't get worse, the Germans intervene. See:

And goto the link.

Short study: the study found substantial cardiac damage in 78% of all patients who had the disease and recovered. Median age = 49. Most of the cohort wasn't hospitalized. There are control groups as well.

An aside: reading this did my old data analyst bones good. The graphs are excellent; indeed, you really don't need to look at the tables to see the results. Every study should take such pains to convey its findings so clearly.
Yeah, and I think that's just one of the long-term complications. Like somebody said, you don't want to get this disease.

I think you have a point.

I wasn't saying I thought it should be removed, but just noted that this doctor has said some ridiculous stuff in the past and should be taken with a grain of salt.

The issue of what should and should not be countenanced on social media is a question with two sides and multiple facets and circumstances. I honestly don't think this video crosses that line, even if I disagree with most of it.
HOLY S**T, we agree on something. LOL

Deleted member 2897

HOLY S**T, we agree on something. LOL

it is really a crazy topic. Keep in mind that Dr. Fauci has said publicly that there have been some HCQ studies that showed efficacy - just not many at all. But that then begs the question, what treatment regimens and demographics and timelines did they use that showed efficacy? These are legitimate questions. To delete someone’s own content when it doesn’t advocate violence or something like that is fascist and intolerant. It’s just downright censorship. And they are backed by part of Congress - when someone questions whether this censorship is legal or a good business practice, the other group shouts them down for being conspiracy theorists. You can agree or disagree with the policy, but to say it doesn’t even exist should be disqualifying for your employment.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

And goto the link.

I think there has been some research at GT recently on mice/rats that shows some bad stuff happening to them after being administered the HCQ. I saw it on LinkedIn's GT feed.

Deleted member 2897

[

And goto the link.

Yea I posted that yesterday. It’s a small dataset but completely awful. Can we enter the transfer portal and look at moving to some other year please? 2020 sucks.

I think there has been some research at GT recently on mice/rats that shows some bad stuff happening to them after being administered the HCQ. I saw it on LinkedIn's GT feed.
From what I saw in that link, HCL was not mentioned. It was an effect of the virus itself. Plus HCL has been around and widely used for 65 years with no noticeable negative effects. Hell, I have taken it on at least 3 occasions myself before traveling to countries where malaria was still prevalent.

He operates under the assumption that in time the hi-tech companies will either evolve or shoot themselves in the foot. What if that is a false assumption? What if the evolution they experience makes things even worse? What if they don't shoot themselves in the foot because of a complacent or deliberately silenced public? I do not like government control in the least, but who else is going to address the censorship that is running rampant today? Yes, there are other sites that are not PC-oriented and don't censor, but they do not have anywhere near enough money or resources to "take over". Some people would say it has to get worse before it gets better. I say it will never get better unless they are reigned in, and the people alone are not powerful enough to do that.

BTW, you said "here's a couple articles...". You only posted the link to one article.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Theres a much easier way to regulate the use of a completely optional software program. Don't use it.

That I totally agree with. People don't need FB. They only use it because "everybody else uses it". I believe FB is extremely fragile. If some people stop using it, others will. When not "everyone" is on FB, they will collapse like a house of cards. If the people who like to complain about FB, which is almost everyone, would actually take action it would make a huge difference.

Deleted member 2897

Wow, we’re now doing almost a million tests a day. So we’re barely running a 5% positive test rate - that’s very controlled. Cases and hospitalizations have both peaked. August is now baked on deaths and will probably be even worse than July. But with good behavior, we can have a great September.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Wow, we’re now doing almost a million tests a day. So we’re barely running a 5% positive test rate - that’s very controlled. Cases and hospitalizations have both peaked. August is now baked on deaths and will probably be even worse than July. But with good behavior, we can have a great September.

Thought this looked like a cool site. Odd though they have Florida listed at 19.4% positive test rate. We’re at 12.57% and have never been above 14.92%. Wonder where they’re getting their data from?

Status
Not open for further replies.