Coming to New Orleans?

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
FYI, the st Charles streetcarnline is having repairs done, so you will have to change from a streetcar to a bus for a segment, and then re-board the streetcar before getting fully uptown.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
That is really, really, really good to hear. At their best Antoine's is a museum of food that is amazing and as culturally important to our nation as anything at any museum or historic site (and should be respected and protected just as much). I hope they can find the consistency the've lacked the last five years or so, because it really is an amazing place.

Lol I think I might've met you on one of my work trips to the area. New Orleans folks are proud of their food.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Waveprof, thanks very much for all your information!

Our QB is also very poised, calm, and mature. That said, this is his first away game and he might rattle early. He will settle down, so that will be your chance to do some damage. He is also not very tall, so you will see some plays that attempt to mitigate that/enhance his vision.

I'm not overconfident about this game. One of our best safeties will be out and you may be able to do some damage in the air. We're well matched and while I think GT will win, it'll be a good game.
but inside you can buy beer, daiquiris, and margaritas

Figures. :) Leave it to Nawlins to have some class.

Last edited:

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
Again, great info. One other question, do you feel not playing LSU has helped or hurt your program? Many Tech fans say we should drop UGA.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'm in New Orleans visiting family. Does anyone have an extra ticket by chance? I'd like to go to the game and not have to buy a ticket from a scalper