Texas 20-17 over LSU

Florida 56-7 over UT Martin

Auburn 38-20 over Tulane

Kentucky 28-10 over Eastern Michigan

Ole Miss 28-20 over Arkansas

slugboy

Staff member
A+ use of “lollygagging” in this Tennessee fan response to the UT/GaState game:

One constant about the first week of College Football: the fans of about half (maybe 1/3rd?) of the schools are mad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Volnation is Chernobyl right now. Haven't seen an epic meltdown since ... ever maybe.

Fans calling for firings, others entering the "Fan Transfer Portal". Sheesh, makes our lil melt look like child's play.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Junior Tennessee WR Jordan Murphy and Sophomore DB Terrell Bailey have been thrown off the team supposedly after a players only meeting. Jordan Murphy made a tweet laughing about losing to Georgia State and Terrell Bailey has been beeyotching about lack of playing time.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like Pruitt needs to gain control of that program.
I think Tennessee's problem is the players recruited by Butch Jones don't like Jeremy Pruitt and aren't practicing and playing hard and the players who were recruited by Jeremy Pruitt are practicing and playing hard. The team is badly divided and that makes this a Tennessee team that could very well only win 3 games or less. If Tennessee loses to BYU on Saturday i think Jeremy Pruitt is a dead man walking.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I think Tennessee's problem is the players recruited by Butch Jones don't like Jeremy Pruitt and aren't practicing and playing hard and the players who were recruited by Jeremy Pruitt are practicing and playing hard. The team is badly divided and that makes this a Tennessee team that could very well only win 3 games or less. If Tennessee loses to BYU on Saturday i think Jeremy Pruitt is a dead man walking.

That could very well be the case, it is apparent that he doesn't have full control for sure. He needs to figure out a way to win the locker room. It is amazing how much money Tenn has spent on that program and we are still a much better program.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
That could very well be the case, it is apparent that he doesn't have full control for sure. He needs to figure out a way to win the locker room. It is amazing how much money Tenn has spent on that program and we are still a much better program.
There will be a big bloodbath coming at Tennessee when Jeremy Pruitt is shown the door. I think Tennessee AD Phil Fulmer will probably have to fall on his sword for hiring Jeremy Pruitt after that happens. This means Jimmy Haslam would probably be back in control of the Tennessee Athletic Department and will have one of his pawns in as the new Tennessee AD.

Last edited: