College and Pro Sports Seasonal Thread

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Purdue D is projected to be one of the worst in the nation and they don't have a qb. They're lucky to be in this game.
The CBS Sports guys projecting Bowl Games projected Northwestern to play Florida in the Gator Bowl while i believe Purdue was projected to play Georgia Tech in the Quick Lane Bowl. I was thinking Purdue may wind up somewhere like the Outback Bowl but that looks out of the question.

Milwaukee

Banned
The SEC is testing a new feature this year inside stadiums where they show the commercial timeout running clock on all the scoreboards and tvs everywhere in the stadium. Supposedly it was received very well among the fans at the Texas A&M game last night. I think this is a great idea and will hopefully catch on everywhere. Hell I don't even think NFL does this.

I'd be the guy standing in line for a dog then see that I'm not gonna make it in time so I jump out of line and dash through the tunnel. It's genius.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I was close in my prediction Stanford won 31-10 over San Diego State. Stanford for the first time in 3 years threw for 300+ yards. San Diego State held Stanford to around 50 yards rushing and Brice Love ran for 29.