20)Iowa
21)Mississippi State
22)Maryland
23)Furman
24)Nebraska
25)Syracuse

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I think it's extremely easy. Make it 6 teams. The 5 P5 champions and then either the best of the G5 or an undefeated Notre Dame. Rankings are based on SOS so teams will still want to play tough OOC games that can't penalize them in the end for playing a tough opponent. 1 and 2 get byes while #3 hosts #6 and #4 hosts #5. It limits the number of games and it gives everyone a chance to make the playoffs so every team and fan base knows they have a legitimate chance every year. Every conference game becomes crucial and intriguing. It also takes all of the subjectivity. This is the best system imo and nobody has the right to b**** at the end of the year because you know what it takes to get in.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think it's extremely easy. Make it 6 teams. The 5 P5 champions and then either the best of the G5 or an undefeated Notre Dame. Rankings are based on SOS so teams will still want to play tough OOC games that can't penalize them in the end for playing a tough opponent. 1 and 2 get byes while #3 hosts #6 and #4 hosts #5. It limits the number of games and it gives everyone a chance to make the playoffs so every team and fan base knows they have a legitimate chance every year. Every conference game becomes crucial and intriguing. It also takes all of the subjectivity. This is the best system imo and nobody has the right to b**** at the end of the year because you know what it takes to get in.
Make the FBS Playoffs 16 teams:)