College and Pro Sports Seasonal Thread

RoboGoat

Georgia Tech Fan

Too many injuries, lack of depth, offensive play calling finally got exposed. The veer and shoot unfortunately doesn't work for our type of players. We really need to go back to a spread and utilize our speed. We lost Horne (the guy who ran back to back KO) to an ACL tear and have been ****ty in the return game since. Our NFL bound TE was injured, as was our #1 wr.

The biggest hole is our lb position. Charlie suspended a starting lb indefinitely, our starting MLB has been injured for three weeks, a 4 star lb left the team, so we were forced to put a DE at MLB.

I know every team has injuries but this year has been literally insane. Our starting kicker must've gotten Mononucleosis or something because he hasn't been back since he was out with an illness.

We will be lucky to win another game. Silver lining is we are playing mostly underclassmen and they are getting gametime experience. So most of our team is returning next year hopefully OC Sterling Gilbert does not.

Last edited:

RoboGoat

Georgia Tech Fan
I went to the Duke game with my dad and had a good time except for the outcome of the game. Since that game you guys have looked really good. I knew Oliver was a stud and really enjoy watching him play. I hope you guys win the Coastal!!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Alabama fan dead after a fight in a bar in Baton Rouge with two LSU fans and the fight was over the Alabama-LSU game:rolleyes:Stupid freaking stupid jackarses!:rolleyes:
The Alabama fan's name was Robert Powers who was 46 years old and the two LSU fans were 27 year old Azia Crockett and 24 year old Ryan Anthony. I bet everyone was drunk as hell. Crockett and Anthony are going to be charged with Manslaughter.