COFH kickoff at noon

That’s really funny. [emoji23]

For the record, I thought it was pretty horrible at BDS last year. People were sitting in my row that didn’t have tickets in my row and the guy next to me barked and jumped (on my feet) the entire game. I found no help with getting these people in their correct seats. Rudest fans I’ve ever been around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There were some mutts sitting in the row in front of me, and they were pretty cool. There was an older mutt lady and two teenage or older kids with her, and she stood up almost constantly for no reason at all. I asked her to sit down, and the boy with her got pissed. But the mutts in the row in front of me actually sided with me. She was blocking their view too.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know the sections where GT fans will sit? I didn’t buy tickets through GT for this game and now I’m thinking about going. I’d like to find a ticket where I can’t sit with my peeps. I’ve never been to COFH in Athens so I think I need to experience the cesspool like the other GT faithful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our seats are in 602.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Don't do it - just back away from the edge and turn around slowly. I went my freshman year and it was HORRIBLE!

OTOH, it's something that has to be done if you ever want to see a GT win in this series in person.:(:banghead::eek: