COFH...Its Hate Week!!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
9476468.jpg

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I was from Nashville when I came to GT. I always went home for thanksgiving so I never saw a COFH game until I came back to school after the Navy. There is definitely electricity in the stadium regardless of records especially night games (remember Gary Lee kickoff return?). It is different than any other game. We just need to improve to the point we can compete again. The last 2 years have been brutal. The frustration on PJ's face was hard to ignore 2 years ago.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
5,000 likes and counting, courtesy of @kg01

This needs to become a thing. That turd can't even move. It's probably developmentally challenged on a spectacular level too.

I can't stand dogs so I'm shocked no dog lovers are up in arms about this.

And, of course when it becomes a thing, I will be humbly taking full credit for it. :cool:

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
This needs to become a thing. That turd can't even move. It's probably developmentally challenged on a spectacular level too.

I can't stand dogs so I'm shocked no dog lovers are up in arms about this.

And, of course when it becomes a thing, I will be humbly taking full credit for it. :cool:
“kg01”...”humble”....................................................................................
...sorry, can someone help me out here? I’m just not seeing it...
;)

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
“kg01”...”humble”....................................................................................
...sorry, can someone help me out here? I’m just not seeing it...
;)
That's an oxymoron I think. :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Am I miss remembering, or did I see this exact same thing against us? I believe it was 17-7 before the play, the UGA player did the same thing, somehow we get called for PI, next play UGA scores.
Probably! It is the same guy that got ejected for punching Swilling after trying to tackle Swilling during the play and that offensive PI (or at least offensive holding) didn't get called. IIRC they scored on that play or play after.

They also got away with a no call on a blatant face-mask against Auburn that likely changed the final outcome of that game. I mean it is nothing new but it is obnoxious that they keep getting away with it!

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Probably! It is the same guy that got ejected for punching Swilling after trying to tackle Swilling during the play and that offensive PI (or at least offensive holding) didn't get called. IIRC they scored on that play or play after.

They also got away with a no call on a blatant face-mask against Auburn that likely changed the final outcome of that game. I mean it is nothing new but it is obnoxious that they keep getting away with it!

This is exactly what happened. We were in the game at that point and it was 3rd and long, then Georgia's player grabs Swillings face mask and then Swilling gets called for PI.... How? Georgia's guy was the one that grabbed Swillings facemask. But then Georgia scores the next play.

The refs completely screwed us in the game because they were biased.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
and none of those 3 play, so if anything they will move up. Fact is, that UGA played a legit schedule for the first time in a very long time, and at some point you have to give credit where credit is due.

It looks like I was wrong about auburn, but neither of the other two will win their bowl game, and then after the bowl games are over they will be out of the top 15

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Heh, random SEC fans hate uGA (almost) as much as we do.

Check out this post: https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/uga-fans-i-really-feel-bad-for-you-all/87296580/

All Hype, No Bark!

The EAST has been given to you on a silver platter and yet UGA squanders chances year in and year out.

Beating your rivals is cool and all but when you end the season with the same hardware as them the rumbles will start.

Next year will be worse for UGA, with a lot of teams improving.

I really dont feel that bad for you all, you deserve all of this!

#It'sAlwaysHateWeek

(I could personally keep this thread going all year if ya'll let me.)