Coaching Upgrade?

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
That would be dirty on another level.

Though honestly, I wouldnt be very upset if he were to leave.
Dawgnation .com says it is Brett Key OL COACH POSITION. Candidate. Just Google. What, and who ,Georgia is considering for there next offensive line coach.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
You can't blame any coach for looking. If you knew the head coach was on the hot seat and is likely to be gone next year, a comparable or slightly better offer would be enough to strongly consider a move. The big issue is relationship with players causing existing players to transfer and absolutely hammer recruiting.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
You can't blame any coach for looking. If you knew the head coach was on the hot seat and is likely to be gone next year, a comparable or slightly better offer would be enough to strongly consider a move. The big issue is relationship with players causing existing players to transfer and absolutely hammer recruiting.
iiwii.jpg

JacketFan137

Banned
georgia hired UNC’s o line coach.

key won’t be joining there. also this is a good thing because we had one game our terrible defense generated consistent pressure the entire year and that was against that coach’s o line lol

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
These coaching assistants move around like the military. Must be tough on their families but guess they know it comes with the territory. Some corporations expect their managers to move every three years to move up the ladder.
The coaches are well compensated these days. When I started Tech my basketball PE instructor was the head BB coach (Hyder) gymnastics was the golf coach (Plaxico), and track was the track head coach ( Fowlkes). Wow has that model ever changed.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
I actually ran track at GT under Buddy Fowlkes. He also was a City Councilman for 30+ years. So yes coaches did a lot of things in the past when salaries were much smaller. But expectations were also much smaller for any sport other than Football and Basketball...goes with the difference in salaries and overall sports revenue.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
UTn is moving up. They are improving and will be a threat to the dwags in a year or two. UTx will struggle at first. They may be sorry they moved to the SEC. If Dixon goes to UTn it is a more stable option for him to an improving program. They should have a pretty good offense this year.