Coaching Carousel 8 - Teamwork means never taking all the blame yourself

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer

They are Coppin an attitude.

Half Baked Boo GIF

slugboy

Staff member
The reason this might be the case doesn't need to be reposted here, but you can find it easily on Twitter.

If there’s a better state that he can get away with saying what he said today, it’s news to me. He’d be fired in a lot of places, but he might get an extension in WV.

If I’m the AD, someone else will give press conferences and interviews for the foreseeable future—not Huggins.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Dang. He forget he was being recorded?

Eh, I mean at GT it would be borderline suspension for some games, but let's be honest...it's West Virginia. There's probably a bunch of WVU gifs with "That's my coach!" floating around on Twitter right now.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Eh, I mean at GT it would be borderline suspension for some games, but let's be honest...it's West Virginia. There's probably a bunch of WVU gifs with "That's my coach!" floating around on Twitter right now.
I've been looking through his name trending. It's not.

At GT, comments like that are very likely fireable.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I've been looking through his name trending. It's not.

At GT, comments like that are very likely fireable.

Will be SHOCKED if this is his undoing at WVU.

Also, I played hangman with what he actually said and got it wrong, so I agree...our coach would probably be fired.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Me waiting for peac's reaction to this ..

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Me after seeing peac's reaction ...

GIF by Amazon Prime Video
If you were born in the early 80’s and say you didn’t use that term to describe your friends at any point in time I’m likely to call you a liar. Does that make it ok? No, but do I understand why a 69 year old man is considered socially awkward and unacceptable in a time where social norms change every 14 seconds? I do, and I’m ok with it while having (wait for the cop out……) a great deal of homosexual friends. I know, the justification/qualification only makes it a larger target on my back. Guess what, I DGAF, and neither do they. More virtue signaling BS by white Twitter trolling retards. (Put it on my tab)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If you were born in the early 80’s and say you didn’t use that term to describe your friends at any point in time I’m likely to call you a liar. Does that make it ok? No, but do I understand why a 69 year old man is considered socially awkward and unacceptable in a time where social norms change every 14 seconds? I do, and I’m ok with it while having (wait for the cop out……) a great deal of homosexual friends. I know, the justification/qualification only makes it a larger target on my back. Guess what, I DGAF, and neither do they. More virtue signaling BS by white Twitter trolling retards. (Put it on my tab)

Ah, much better response. You earned a 29/30. 2 judges gave you the '10' you deserved, but that darn Russian judge gave you a '9'. :cautious: