Coaching Carousel 8 - Teamwork means never taking all the blame yourself

Techster

Helluva Engineer
SCORNED!!!

Feeling Sorry Episode 5 GIF by Heels

Hell hath no fury like a fanbase scorned...

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
That speculation from ND fans comes from him saying “this will be my last contract” when he signed his extension a few years ago.

CEB

Helluva Engineer

Good for him... deserving.
But makes me wonder if he would be a candidate if not for the ridiculous rule that a conference champ is ineligible for postseason in their first year of D1.
It’s hard to imagine many scenarios where first year D1 schools win a conference, but it’s almost harder to imagine that there should be a rule penalizing them for it. Surprised it still exists.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
But makes me wonder if he would be a candidate if not for the ridiculous rule that a conference champ is ineligible for postseason in their first year of D1.
It’s hard to imagine many scenarios where first year D1 schools win a conference, but it’s almost harder to imagine that there should be a rule penalizing them for it. Surprised it still exists.
I guess you can't join their frat unless you go through their hazing ritual.

Considering FDU won 4 games last year, I'm sure Anderson was getting noticed.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Iona fans are saying he was a finalist when they hired Pitino.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
interesting... is there more of a connection there?
He had a good record at DII St. Thomas Aquinas, which is also in the suburban NYC area, like Iona. He was an assistant at Siena a couple of years. They are also in the MAAC.

That's all I know about it.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah , you can only preview so many Tweets before you just get URLs

Shrewsberry and Brey news is fascinating. Wichita State poaching ORU is, too
It used to limit me to 5, but then it let me add more, so I just kept going.