Coaching Carousel 2 - A New Dawn

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Somebody's straight callin you out on the Hive, bro. Something about you being a big, fat meany. :eek:

A big stupid meany head!!!

I thought you were kidding.....
Nope there it is!!

RamblinRick told me I was no longer welcome on his board.

Actually he didn't tell me, he banned me and blocked me from communicating with him like a kid on Facebook

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Nope there it is!!

Actually he didn't tell me, he banned me and blocked me from communicating with him like a kid on Facebook

I mean, what did you think I made it all up? That's what I get for trying to have your back I guess.

Anyhow, back on topic, I saw something interesting on the dirt ....

https://hoopdirt.com/daily-dirt-32217/

I can confirm that Yanni Hufnagel is no longer an assistant at Nevada. He joined Eric Musselman’s staff last spring after serving as an assistant at Cal. Hufnagel has also worked at Vanderbilt and Harvard.

IIRC Hufnagel is a pretty good recruiter. Went through that weird scandal last year. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
This should surprise no one, however ...

.... if you're WAS, do you grant him a release to everywhere ................................ except Mizzou? I would.

It'd be petty but, oh well.

That's a very AE 87 thing to do

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
That's a very AE 87 thing to do

You know what they say about great mines .....

Seriously though, it seems there was clearly some oddness behind the scenes that was directly related to Martin to Mizzou. I don't know if blocking him would be "justified", but I think many would at least understand.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer

Nope there it is!!

Want me to go over there and tell him to go f*#k himself for you?!?!?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Nah, I actually have a new account over there. I just don't like the board. No need to waste any time on that nonsense......On to NYC...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wonder if Crean might try to get involved there.

Rumors swirling about Amaker or Ewing. I'd take Amaker. Crazy Ewing can't get a head gig anywhere after paying his dues but Price was pretty much given the Charlotte gig. I'm not a Ewing fan so I don't really care. I just think it's odd.