Coaches Tweets

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Calvin would be a terrible coach.

Calvin : Son, why didn't you catch that ball?

Player : Well, Coach, how could I? He threw it into triple coverage, four foot over my head, and six feet behind me.

Calvin : Sit down, kid. How can I trust you if you can't make the easy catches?
Calvin might still be in the league if the Lions for reasons known only to horrible coaches had not decided he was an over the middle possession receiver, and he got lit up again and again because a) it was over the middle and b) generally over his head and he got nailed in the ribs again and again.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Calvin might still be in the league if the Lions for reasons known only to horrible coaches had not decided he was an over the middle possession receiver, and he got lit up again and again because a) it was over the middle and b) generally over his head and he got nailed in the ribs again and again.
Don't forget to also blame the mutt throwing him the ball.....#itsalwayshateweek

stech81

Helluva Engineer
This is 🔥. Leading the way on stuff like this will build huge credibility and excitement with recruits and others. These guys are two

This is 🔥. Leading the way on stuff like this will build huge credibility and excitement with recruits and others. These guys are two steps ahead.
To each his own guess I'm to old don't see how this will make us block and tackle better hope it does.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
To each his own guess I'm to old don't see how this will make us block and tackle better hope it does.
Does getting a prestigious degree help anybody block or tackle? Does living in the city of Atlanta help anybody block or tackle? Does having a new locker room help anybody block or tackle? Does playing for an SEC school help anybody block or tackle? Does having on-campus bars help anybody block or tackle? The answer to all of those is a resounding NO.

So what’s the point of selling any of it? So you can attract new players that can block and tackle better. Everything that goes on within a football program doesn’t have to be about developing players. Recruiting is just as important as development. Being innovative gives Tech a selling point to those players who do block and tackle better.