Coaches on the Hotseat

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The worst part is, I think CJP is actually a very good coach defensively. He's shown he can coach people up (look at Lammers and Okogie), but we just needed the recruits to buy in as well.

Part of me hopes that he hooks up with CGC in the offseason to come up with a unified branding strategy, so we can leverage some of that national exposure we're getting. Figure out what works for selling GT and ATL to high school kids.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
There would be something wrong if Pastner wasn't on a hot seat list. One nice run in the NIT and then a series of off court blunders with misses on recruiting targets and a losing record in the toughest BB conference in the country. He is not on an upward projection at the moment. This year could buy some time in addition to his buyout and if he shows improvement. I want him to succeed because it is painful to go through these coaching transitions.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
given the talent we have in this state i think we should be far better than just a middle of the pack acc team.

I’m from Mobile, Alabama. And in the 80s, a team with no players, no arena, no resources and no money made it to the Sweet16. All coaching.

Tech, as an Atlanta school in the ACC should be crushing it.