Coach’s show?

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I know gc didn’t do a traditional coach’s show last year, but are they doing what they did last year because I haven’t seen anything mentioned.

GTBlaze

Banned
9F2BFAAC-6AE8-4EBB-895C-A9D6D722FC8C.jpeg

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
We’re so screwed. This is the face of the program. It has become the joke of the ACC. I will say, I’ve had some laughs reading the reactions this weekend - all warranted.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Last week, they did one, just from the football offices. There's definitely no way they would field live calls or hold his show in a restaurant or anything like that. At least not until he (hopefully) gets us to a bowl game...

jacket38

Jolly Good Fellow
This guys pitch is better than Kirby vacuum's door to door salesmen, but you can only fool me once.

zzzboy2524

Georgia Tech Fan
CG was asked why he called a TO on that one play, one of his responses was.. There are many layers, and functions, but he said they practice 4 mins and 2 min drills.. Shouldn't that have been ironed out before the games?

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
CG was asked why he called a TO on that one play, one of his responses was.. There are many layers, and functions, but he said they practice 4 mins and 2 min drills.. Shouldn't that have been ironed out before the games?
I like he talks about we practice 2 minute situations like it’s innovative. I think he said we practiced them 3 times on fall camp, total. Lol.

Less kickball games, ice cream trucks, and celebration practice might be beneficial. More times spent on situational football (not that he understand situational football though)

Someone described him as the Michael Scott of football coaches. I can’t think of a better analogy for a guy that is oblivious to what is going on and constantly distracted by shiny things