Coach’s show?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I like he talks about we practice 2 minute situations like it’s innovative. I think he said we practiced them 3 times on fall camp, total. Lol.

Less kickball games, ice cream trucks, and celebration practice might be beneficial. More times spent on situational football (not that he understand situational football though)

Someone described him as the Michael Scott of football coaches. I can’t think of a better analogy for a guy that is oblivious to what is going on and constantly distracted by shiny things
Interesting. I think of Bobby Dodd when I think of fun practices. At bowl games he had the wives and girl friends at practice and they played volleyball. One of the reasons players hated Carson when he came in was that drills were repetitious and all practice was full contact and tackle to the ground or until the whistle blows. Not like Dodd at all.

A major difference with Dodd however was that he was a detailed planner who accounted for every contingency and his teams rarely blew assignments or got confused. His teams were mentally prepared.

jacket38

Jolly Good Fellow
I like he talks about we practice 2 minute situations like it’s innovative. I think he said we practiced them 3 times on fall camp, total. Lol.

Less kickball games, ice cream trucks, and celebration practice might be beneficial. More times spent on situational football (not that he understand situational football though)

Someone described him as the Michael Scott of football coaches. I can’t think of a better analogy for a guy that is oblivious to what is going on and constantly distracted by shiny things

Don't forget the "meat lockers", the iceboxes where they can eat their ice cream without it melting.