Clemson wants us out of the ACC

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
This is all fake, seems like they are doing a series on each team. I saw the FSU one a few days ago.

And Atlanta is too close of an away game for Clemson to want us to drop out when there are many other teams farther away that are worse than us.

Besides we will will be beating Clemson in the ACCCG this year.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
These guys are falling back into CFB irrelevancy after a decade of success as Dabo continues to ignore the transfer portal. Who cares what they think?

Reminder that we finished above them in the ACC standings last season. They were preseason #1. We were preseason #12.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Anybody with a keyboard can write something dumb. The only thing I can agree on is when they blocked off the upper deck of MBS. Tech could have made a lot more money on that game with Clemson's fans buying all of those tickets. I don't know if Stansbury had anything to do with that, but that seemed very odd to me.

Tommy_Taylor_1972

GT Athlete
Ignorant as well. The Clemson cow college has not done well against the 10th avenue trade school over the years. For the all -time football series, Georgia Tech leads, 50–36–2. They are 14 years away from breaking even. They are probably still mad because Tech hired John Heisman away from them.

Growing up on a farm and wanting to leave the farm, early on I developed a distaste for Clemson and their fans. It was ugly playing basketball there because of their fans. Their basketball vs Tech is better at 67 wins and 49 losses, more wins since 1950 that any other school they played. The fans should like that. We did take pleasure on Jan 8 1969 at the grand opening of their brand new Littlejohn Coliseum at 5:50 when our freshman team played theirs. They had brand new uniforms for the occasion and had 6 scholarship freshmen. We had three on scholarship and beat them 81-67. Of course there was never a press clipping of that first game. I enjoy telling my grandkids that I scored the first basket in an official game at Littlejohn, and Clemson lost to Tech.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
You can tell it is the offseason. None of this is real, and none of it is even related to what the fanbases would want. The Fansided sister sites are just running the same story: "Who would XXXXX want to kick out of the ACC". There is no football news. There is no basketball news. There is no lawsuit news. They are just trying to use catchy headlines and stories to get people on their sites when there is absolutely no actual reason for anyone to care about their sites at this time.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Ignorant as well. The Clemson cow college has not done well against the 10th avenue trade school over the years. For the all -time football series, Georgia Tech leads, 50–36–2. They are 14 years away from breaking even. They are probably still mad because Tech hired John Heisman away from them.

Growing up on a farm and wanting to leave the farm, early on I developed a distaste for Clemson and their fans. It was ugly playing basketball there because of their fans. Their basketball vs Tech is better at 67 wins and 49 losses, more wins since 1950 that any other school they played. The fans should like that. We did take pleasure on Jan 8 1969 at the grand opening of their brand new Littlejohn Coliseum at 5:50 when our freshman team played theirs. They had brand new uniforms for the occasion and had 6 scholarship freshmen. We had three on scholarship and beat them 81-67. Of course there was never a press clipping of that first game. I enjoy telling my grandkids that I scored the first basket in an official game at Littlejohn, and Clemson lost to Tech.
10th avenue? I'm not familiar with that one ;)

slugboy

Staff member
Excited Lets Go GIF

It's just click bait.

Don't swallow the hook.

BurdellJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Anybody with a keyboard can write something dumb. The only thing I can agree on is when they blocked off the upper deck of MBS. Tech could have made a lot more money on that game with Clemson's fans buying all of those tickets. I don't know if Stansbury had anything to do with that, but that seemed very odd to me.
I was in an "upper deck" and I didn't notice any seats "blocked off". If there were, it was a precious few in the most inaccessible nose bleed sections. Any way, as stated by earlier font this is a moronic article by a very silly pissant.

GTJohn70

Georgia Tech Fan
I remember in the early 1960s, that I85 was opened just so Clemson fans could drive to Atlanta and watch the Dodd-Howard matchup. I had a doctor appt in Atlanta, my dad drove us from Greenville to Atlanta on that brand new highway. Much better than the old Hwy 29 two-lane.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I was in an "upper deck" and I didn't notice any seats "blocked off". If there were, it was a precious few in the most inaccessible nose bleed sections. Any way, as stated by earlier font this is a moronic article by a very silly pissant.
Are we talking about the same game? There were no upper level seats sold for that game which was played in the MBS on Sept. 5, 2022. Somehow it was considered a sellout (47,712 seats sold). I too was there.