• Clemson by 7-13

Votes: 36 22.1%
  • Clemson by 14+

Votes: 32 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Everything points to Clemson in this game, but I just have a strange feeling we are going to win a tight game. It’s the kind of thing we’ve seen Tech do so many times before. Get ready ladies and gents...Tech in a one score game.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Everything points to Clemson in this game, but I just have a strange feeling we are going to win a tight game. It’s the kind of thing we’ve seen Tech do so many times before. Get ready ladies and gents...Tech in a one score game.

20-19 Jackets

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer

Agreed. I hate when I feel this way but I am feeling eerily confident going into this game, even with all signs pointing to clemson killing us. Then again I could be wrong and Tech gets crushed

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
On CBS Sports expert picks 63% of the people picked GT to beat Clempson

https://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/features/writers/expert/picks

wow. honestly surprised by that. My computer model predicts GT 18 Clemson 34 so i am really hoping its wrong. Only game its been terribly wrong about (in hindsight) was Tennesee (30-13 projected victory, ouch). Every other game has been within 7 of the score on either side. Here's to hoping its wrong. Last week it predicted GT 28 WF 24, and in hindsight is predicting Wake 24 GT 30