• Clemson by 7-13

Votes: 36 22.1%
  • Clemson by 14+

Votes: 32 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
1. We may have to do the old GA TECH GAME PLAN - of looking so bad for most of game , some how still being in the game midway through final quarter, get a break, play well for 3 minutes and hear " How the heck did these guys win".
OR

2. We could be a lot better that folks say and at end hear "This GT TEAM has athletes and a great coach".

I will go with a little of 1 but mostly 2.

We win by 11 - score 28 - 17. At end defense stops them on fourth down and early has a pick 6.

LETS GO JACKETS

GTHOSCHTON

Jolly Good Fellow
look for a couple of trick plays and fakes on special teams....am going with the Jackets like always....its going to be raining....hoping we power football them...I am also thinking we show two new formations give Mr. Venable something to adjust to and worry about...
Jackets 20-10

GTRoy

Georgia Tech Fan
31-30 GT. Low-scoring first half turns into a back-and-forth game in the 4th quarter. We have the last tangible possession and score a TD with ~1 minute left.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
No they won't bother you with your kid with you. Avoid arguing with crazy people and you'll be fine they're bad but not that bad lol.

Clemson coming off a bye and a loss...this feels right. I'm afraid Dabo lays the wood to us.

Not only are they rested from the bye, and having 2 weeks to stew about their loss to the orange, But it is a Night game at home for them on Prime Time. There is nothing about this game that favors us.

I know we could still win but the writing on the wall says Clemson. And a loss to them is not a bad loss. Lets hope for an injury free well played game.

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
Unless we have some as yet unseen game plan, they will manhandle our running game by stopping the dive and firing linebackers ( who don't have to worry about an underneath passing game). Close man to man coverage in their secondary limits us to jump ball attempts. Think Miami second half. Bad guys 27-13.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
29-28 GT.

We go for 2 after scoring the tying TD with <30 sec. on the clock. TM follows KB and SD into the EZ for the win. (We gotta make one some time!)

Extra Credit: Pressley Harvin runs for a 1st down on a fake punt... ;)

RamblinAbe

Georgia Tech Fan
A lot of us are nervous about the rain because we didn't perform well against Miami. A few things about that....

1.) We can't really compare the "rain" that will more than likely happen Saturday to the "monsoon" that fell upon the Jackets against Miami.
2.) We WILL have Benson this time during the rain
3.) We WILL stop the swing pass.
4.) Did I mention we'd have Benson?

Let's be honest with ourselves; we ALL want TECH to win and WE should want that EVERY game! Here is the best case scenario:

+ TECH wins the coin toss and defers. We get their defense on a quick 3 and out. Score SEVEN on our first drive and force another three and out. If we can do that (in a perfect world) we can then play in front of the clock and eat up a bunch of time and with a quick score and two punts by Clemson, we can get the crowd rattled and out of the game fast. For reference, see the Boston College game this year that they choked in the 4th quarter. They played Clemson well and I HAVE To think we are way better then BC.

Tech 24
Clemson 13

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Don't be skeered. I expect a close hard fought game. The team that plays all 3 phases the cleanest gets the W.

We can't afford to lose the turnover battle or have special teams blunders against teams this good.

Go Jackets!! Bust their ***!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
A lot of us are nervous about the rain because we didn't perform well against Miami. A few things about that....

1.) We can't really compare the "rain" that will more than likely happen Saturday to the "monsoon" that fell upon the Jackets against Miami.
2.) We WILL have Benson this time during the rain
3.) We WILL stop the swing pass.
4.) Did I mention we'd have Benson?

Let's be honest with ourselves; we ALL want TECH to win and WE should want that EVERY game! Here is the best case scenario:

+ TECH wins the coin toss and defers. We get their defense on a quick 3 and out. Score SEVEN on our first drive and force another three and out. If we can do that (in a perfect world) we can then play in front of the clock and eat up a bunch of time and with a quick score and two punts by Clemson, we can get the crowd rattled and out of the game fast. For reference, see the Boston College game this year that they choked in the 4th quarter. They played Clemson well and I HAVE To think we are way better then BC.

Tech 24
Clemson 13
Nice handle and post, but 4 point's lite.
Welcome to swarm.