Clemson Fan here

Animal02

Banned
...I miss Junior's.
went to homecoming in 2008.....Tommy remembered me and the rest of "our gang" from 25 years previously. He is one of a kind.
I can remember going to Juniors more than once without enough money to pay for a meal.....they just took the receipt and filed it...and I paid up the next time.

Top two ten cheese it.......

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
1. Off campus parking- private lots to the east of campus don't require a GTAA preprinted or digital pass.

2. Buy tickets before you go. Too many counterfeit tix on the street to risk a bad road trip.

3. Sit with Clemson fans. It's more fun for uou and us.

4. The varsity has a non-negotiable shot clock. If you cannot be in a bathroom within 30 minutes, welp... I do not eat there pre-game. Stop at the one on Jimmy Carter blvd on the way home.

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
Juniors. Deserves it's own post. Damn shame how the Hill screwed over Tommy. IIRC, they closed off sidewalks leading to Juniors and caused a financial strain on the owner.

GT football should have a halftime ceremony to honor Tommy and Miss Anne. We took the kids before it closed. Glad we did.

Animal02

Banned
Juniors. Deserves it's own post. Damn shame how the Hill screwed over Tommy. IIRC, they closed off sidewalks leading to Juniors and caused a financial strain on the owner.

GT football should have a halftime ceremony to honor Tommy and Miss Anne. We took the kids before it closed. Glad we did.

I talked with a former employee when I was down there in '08 (he now works for the alumni association) He said Juniors / Tommy had been struggling for awhile in the new location.......speculated it was only a matter of time before he threw in the towel.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I talked with a former employee when I was down there in '08 (he now works for the alumni association) He said Juniors / Tommy had been struggling for awhile in the new location.......speculated it was only a matter of time before he threw in the towel.
New location is harsh. You have to know it's there and there's really nothing around the tower that garners student traffic.

Sure, it's Juniors, but you'd be surprised how limited the communication of tradition to some students can be.