Clemson at Russ Chandler

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
oh hey it turns out we can beat good teams when we dont make 3 fielding errors and hit 4 batters with pitches. Can even win in 9 innings

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Great pitching effort today by the staff, but 7 walks shouldn't happen in one game. Awesome game all around and a great win. We have to win tomorrow though.

Still the walks. Who is coaching these pitchers? Nice win, but jheez!

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Clemson is very good at fouling off pitches with two strikes. It caused Shadday to throw 24 pitches in the first inning. I believe Shadday is here to stay in the week endrotation. Now I hope Ben S. is ready to take the Sunday slot tomorrow. The largest crowd I have seen in a long time today, 2,700+ I am looking forward to going again tomorrow.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Winborne hit a batter up 0-2 and was pulled after 30 pitches. That is my kind of patience.

As to long term pitcher non-development, I'll defer comment.
I understand why Hall took him out, but I feel like Winborne should have been given one more hitter. He pitched pretty good today and has come on as another option out of the pen lately.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
In ACC play, we are:
1-3 on Fri
3-1 on Sat
0-3 on Sun
I choose to embrace the "due factor"!!! It's time to do 3 things not yet done this year:
1) Get a Sunday ACC win
2) Win a conference series
3) Put together 2 quality conference games in a row
Go Yellow Jackets!!!