Clempson Roll Call

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
On the left coast. Intentionally not flying out until early Friday AM so that I can watch the game instead of landing in ATL after 10 PM.

For those making it to the game, cheer us on to VICTORY!

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@AUFC if you're looking for a solo ticket, I've got a pair in section V (lower bowl, corner of end zone) and my buddy had to bail today. Would be good to sit with someone I know from the boards instead of some random person

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
It’s a Thursday night game during the second week of school. Most people aren’t willing to skip classes to go.

Lol that's the difference between Tech and SEC schools kids are focused on school. As they should be.

But at the same time.... its one night. It'll be fun. The school should support them going in more ways than one. Half price tickets, charter bus to get them there. It looks good on the schools part to have kids going. Hell provide waffle house to go on the charter lol

Lol that's the difference between Tech and SEC schools kids are focused on school. As they should be.

But at the same time.... its one night. It'll be fun. The school should support them going in more ways than one. Half price tickets, charter bus to get them there. It looks good on the schools part to have kids going. Hell provide waffle house to go on the charter lol
The band will be there, and I bet that section will be full of Tech fans, students or otherwise.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
@AUFC if you're looking for a solo ticket, I've got a pair in section V (lower bowl, corner of end zone) and my buddy had to bail today. Would be good to sit with someone I know from the boards instead of some random person
Thanks for the offer, but maybe give it to someone else on the board. I just can't swing it this week unfortunately.

braveswin11

Georgia Tech Fan

I mean I'm a current student going with 2 others, but not in that student section because those tickets were $90 (more than our season tickets price). Tech doesn't really advertise to students it seems for away games.

Nixon_Corral

Georgia Tech Fan
I mean I'm a current student going with 2 others, but not in that student section because those tickets were $90 (more than our season tickets price). Tech doesn't really advertise to students it seems for away games.
Yeah, that was definitely something I noticed as an undergrad (graduated 2016). I expect that will change under Collins. Would be especially surprised if he doesn't try to bus some students in for COFH next year, perhaps even on his own dime like some of Pastner's house-packing offers.