Class of 2023

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck

Sounds like he could help right away. We have some arm talent coming back. If the new pitching coach can get those guys out of their own heads and just throw strikes I believe the talent is there to at least have a respectable staff next year.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Tai Peete ranked as the 30th pick in Keith Law's newest mock draft on the Athletic.

I figured he would be taken. I am still hoping that we can get 2 of the 4 big recruits to make it to campus, but I don't know how likely that is now. We still have a great class coming in even if Drake, Anderson, Peete, and Burress don't make it.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Tai Peete ranked as the 30th pick in Keith Law's newest mock draft on the Athletic.

Yeah, also getting press on mlb.com as a prospect to watch at the MLB combine:

Tai Peete, SS, Trinity Christian HS, Sharpsburg, Ga. (No. 53): He offers electric bat speed and also has been clocked up to 95 mph on the mound, though he hasn't pitched this year after injuring his elbow last August.

GTBallfan

Georgia Tech Fan
Gotta love his power. With Compton leaving for a shot with the Braves as a UFA that opens up an infield spot. Could we see Giesler move to 3rd base and either Craska or Sabathia at 1st? Or maybe Pete can DH. We could use a power bat like his in the lineup especially with guys like Finley, Compton, Deleo and Dispigna gone.
And Reid gone, hopefully we have power to replace them all.