Class of 2023

rodandanga

Jolly Good Fellow
We've had a few guys over the years try, but most of them only really have a lot of success in one. Roddy Jones was on the baseball team, but never really played and DeAndre Smelter was a good WR for us after struggling as a pitcher for his first 2 years.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
We've had a few guys over the years try, but most of them only really have a lot of success in one. Roddy Jones was on the baseball team, but never really played and DeAndre Smelter was a good WR for us after struggling as a pitcher for his first 2 years.
Does anyone ever get to or play both?

Riccardo Ingram was great in late 80s. Had the pleasure of watching him while I was at Tech. A complete athlete. Unbelievable & outstanding in both sports.

Sadly, he lost his battle with cancer in 2015.

Ingram was a two-sport athlete at Georgia Tech and led the Yellow Jackets in both football and baseball as a senior. He became the first Georgia Tech athlete to be presented the McKevlin Award, given annually by the ACC to its top male athlete. He led the Jackets with 79 tackles en route to All-ACC honors in 1986 as a defensive back. He was named 1987 ACC Player of the Year in baseball after hitting .426 with 17 home runs and 99 RBI; he led the Jackets to a 51-14 mark and the 1987 ACC title in baseball. He was inducted into the Georgia Tech Sports Hall of Fame in 1995.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
I think this '23 class is LOADED, the issue is going to be getting them to campus. LOTS of high ranking studs (4 top 100, 3 top 50s) and still have a year to go to get them on Campus.
Good for recruiting momentum (just like I told ya would happen ;))
'24 getting stacked too, with 2 years to go....
(sharing before my access to PG expires later this week)

1661867929285.png