Class of 2022 - Baseball Commits

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Almost all have signed. Only Green and Schmolke haven't been announced yet? From Beesball this morning:
1636734137439.png

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Tell me if you folks have been there before…

My heartbeat ticks quieter when I hear a GT beesballer signs a pro contract, when it’s not really expected(even if he becomes a Brave, such as Adam Wainwright)? It’s a feeling like the one you get when a Jacket or Jackette hits the transfer portal.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Tell me if you folks have been there before…

My heartbeat ticks quieter when I hear a GT beesballer signs a pro contract, when it’s not really expected(even if he becomes a Brave, such as Adam Wainwright)? It’s a feeling like the one you get when a Jacket or Jackette hits the transfer portal.
Only if they've played for us and contributed. So yes for the vast majority of alum.

If commit but never play no.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't show up in commitments or beesball....is that because his scholarship is from Football?
Nice that he won't eat into the 11.7.... that makes 19 in 22 class.

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
Definitely a football first guy. Sounds like baseball is a developing sport for him. He ran the ball like Michael turner, though!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Fast forward to about 32:45 for the GT coverage

They guessed after draft we'd be after 4th in ACC. Didn't really rank other than their top 4. Of course they said lots of good stuff about us and everyone else. They think ACC will rival SEC in 2022.

Key they said was getting Noah Samol. Looks good to me since he wants to be an AE but that's Gold Colored glasses. https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/news/OH/Samol-Baseball-Journey-Headed-To-Georgia-Tech-2071458963