Citadel Tickets

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I would love to stand at the games but I'll also take into account what folks behind and around me are doing as I do at Atlanta United games. New seats are in Sec 111.

I'm not as old as you but still old, I have never asked to anyone to sit , I like hard tickets, still like beer , not crazy about my wife's cooking but it doesn't matter she don't cook anyway . And I hate uga.
The only people I ask to sit down are opposing fans, and since I have moved several rows down in my section this year, to an area only occupied by Tech fans, that should no longer be a problem.

gtduck

Georgia Tech Fan
I can't believe you oldies haven't bought into the mobile ticket idea yet :woot:
Has anyone gotten mobile tickets for their season ticket's yet? I have mine for the bonus tickets (for season ticket holders), but we haven't gotten our season tickets yet.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I've got family who are UF season ticket holders and they got their season tickets a month ago

I just got an email saying that mine are ready to be printed. I prefer, and I thought I had specified, the hard tickets, but I guess I can deal with the print-at-home ones. At any rate, if you have not yet received such an email, you should soon.

charles

Jolly Good Fellow
The Citadel should have the game well in hand by 4th quarter; Plan on many tech fans leaving early for dinner reservations

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
One last bump of this thread to see if anyone has any free or cheap tickets for the Citadel game that they could part with. Still looking for 3, don't have to be together as I'm sure sitting together won't be a problem for that game.