Cincinnati game

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
IMG_2944.jpeg

The chili flavor was disturbing to say the least but I still demolished it hah. I got a cheese coney so there’s a hot dog, chili, mustard, and onion under there for the unfamiliar.

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
Cincinnati is a fun place. Easy to get around and lots to do to kill time. If you can get to their (uc) football stadium it’s usually open to the public. I’ve went there a few times and done laps on the field. Second what everyone else has said. My wife is from there, it’s comical to hear them whine about traffic. They have it but not on the same level as down here at all. Arthur’s is a good spot for decent food and beer. Montgomery inn is a good rib restaurant on the river.

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
I do a skyline trip one time usually when I get there to flush my system, that’s all I can do. It’s their version of varsity food.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Ndongo will not be playing tonight according to CDS.

“(Terry) is still out. I don’t know the timetable on that,” Stoudamire said. “(Ndong) looks like we’re almost at a day-to-day standpoint. I’m hoping at the least he’ll back by Mississippi State (Nov. 28).”

More general information in Chad Bishop's article.
If ESPN Gamecast is correct, Ndongo started.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
No real movement or offensive set. Maybe a high screen and roll or a couple of passes but there’s not a lot of stuff going on to make the Defense move

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Good news, we aren't playing our best while Cincy is shooting well. Fouls on the Cincy bigs in the first half. If that keeps up early in the 2nd half, should help our drive opportunities.