Chris Landry on 680

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
That’s NOT what I’m betting on. I don’t think he hits on ALL 4 of his guesses.

I hope we win 9 and he hits all the rushing stats and a receiver with 1200 yards and 9 TDs

Well that would be very cruel wouldn’t it ? 1200 and 9, that’s wrong ! How could you wish that on me ? That’s saddistic. it’s more likely that the 2nd RB has 300 yards

MaconBacon IM88

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Clemson and UGA will be tests of character.

Beyond that, we have good athletes that are being well conditioned and taught new schemes / position techniques. In the end, these athletes will have to make plays. I think we can beat any of these others on schedule.

My concern is that when the L's happen, that our staff can wipe it away from them mentally and these guys don't feel the weight of GT fan expectations crushing them. We'll be able to see how long guys are engaged on sideline. The 'new, shiny GT' could be too much of a burden for these young men in Year 1. Hope the GT faithful fill the stands for them regardless.

Novajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
In an odd way it will be good to have those two games bookend the season. Clemson will be a good test to show where we are starting from, and Georgia to see how far we have come. Personally I’m glad the Clemson game is first as we will now right away how far back we are from a National Championship contender, that we would have a tough time beating anytime we play them.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I just think we will be so young and football is really determined by the LOS, and after losing 4 starters on the OL and most of the DL (I think that's right, but I could be wrong) that our lines will simply not be up to much this year. 6-6 would surprise me.

Hope I'm wrong...