Chick-fil-a Kickoff Tickets Thread

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
This was an awesome offer btw!! I am really happy that tech fans are getting/helping other tech fans in the door. I think that we may surprise a lot of people with our attendance.

Tech fans come out of the woodworks for big games. I remember that when we played LSU in the peach bowl there were more tech fans(IMO) than LSU fans. It may have been the side I was on but it was 95% tech fans.

I am looking for tickets and would've jumped on this offer. I fly stand-by though and my buddy that's going with me doesn't want to pay more than a hundred but....(I really want good seats)...so I'm def wait and see....

Thanks for being a great fan tech93!!!
Thanks Buzz! Us Tech fans have to look out for each other. Don't want any of those obnoxious Volunteer fans messing the game up for you guys.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I still have two tickets to trade!!! Section 104 let me know what y'all got!!!!!!! I'm looking for something up higher.

wa1975

Georgia Tech Fan
I still have two lower end zone tickets (section 119). Would like them to go to a Tech fan. $135/ticket.

fourgrads

Georgia Tech Fan
I have three tickets to sell, GT vs Tenn on 9/4 at new Mercedes-Benz.
Section 317 Row 26, seats 26/27/28 (three seats together).
Face value is $80 (printed on ticket).
Asking $70 per ticket or $200 for all three.
Email me at [email protected] to make offer.
Tickets are electronic format (can be emailed, or can meet for face-to-face exchange).

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Might have 2 tickets. Sec 214. Would be sitting next to me n my friend. I think face is 110$

fourgrads

Georgia Tech Fan
I have three tickets to sell, GT vs Tenn on 9/4 at new Mercedes-Benz.
Section 317 Row 26, seats 26/27/28 (three seats together).
Face value is $80 (printed on ticket).
Asking $70 per ticket or $200 for all three.
Email me at [email protected] to make offer.
Tickets are electronic format (can be emailed, or can meet for face-to-face exchange).

TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD TO GT FANS. Thanks GT Swarm, and Go Jackets!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Helping a friend move 2 tix in section 102 (end zone) row 52. Not sure what he paid. Face value is $110. PM me if interested.