Chick-fil-a Kickoff Tickets Thread

jchas

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 3 tickets for sell: Tech Section 309, Row 24, Seats 5-7. I will take less than face because I posted them for about 10 minutes on this forum with a picture including the bar codes (I know better now). The discount is for the hassle of having to go through the gate with me to make sure you get your money back if the tickets have been used.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I have two tickets in the lower level I would like to trade for something higher. Let me know what y'all got. My tickets are in section 104.

Taylorshaw22

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 3 tickets for sell: Tech Section 309, Row 24, Seats 5-7. I will take less than face because I posted them for about 10 minutes on this forum with a picture including the bar codes (I know better now). The discount is for the hassle of having to go through the gate with me to make sure you get your money back if the tickets have been used.

Very interested for at least 1 ticket.

Taylorshaw22

Georgia Tech Fan
In search of 1 ticket as I have no one to go to the game with because everyone seems to be Fans of that school of north. Let me know and go jackets!!

jchas

Georgia Tech Fan
Very interested for at least 1 ticket.
You did see that mine may have been compromised? I don't have a problem meeting you with 1 and making sure you can get in with it but then I have to (hopefully) coordinate meeting someone else for the other two.

You want to wait another day or so to see if you can find another single ticket for sale or find someone to go to the game with?

Taylorshaw22

Georgia Tech Fan
You did see that mine may have been compromised? I don't have a problem meeting you with 1 and making sure you can get in with it but then I have to (hopefully) coordinate meeting someone else for the other two.

You want to wait another day or so to see if you can find another single ticket for sale or find someone to go to the game with?

Sounds great. I will look around and get back to you tomorrow.

Taylorshaw22

Georgia Tech Fan
He just joined today and is asking for tix in 2 different threads. Maybe he's a genuine GT fan, but maybe he's an SEC guy that just graduated from Ole Miss...

That's what a friend told me.

Been a Ga Tech fan my whole life my dad went there. And my sister was cheerleading captain the last three years. Parker Shaw if you want to look that up as well. But yes did graduate from Ole Miss they had the engineering degree I wanted! But still root for Tech over Ole Miss

Milwaukee

Banned
Been a Ga Tech fan my whole life my dad went there. And my sister was cheerleading captain the last three years. Parker Shaw if you want to look that up as well. But yes did graduate from Ole Miss they had the engineering degree I wanted! But still root for Tech over Ole Miss

Well don't I feel like a skeptic. Welcome aboard btw.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I have 2 tickets lower section 105 row 28, face value is $130 per ticket. I'll sell both tickets for $150 and pay for shipping...message me if interested

BLKJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm selling two print at home tickets in section 319 for $100 each if any Tech fans interested

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I have 2 tickets lower section 105 row 28, face value is $130 per ticket. I'll sell both tickets for $150 and pay for shipping...message me if interested
This was an awesome offer btw!! I am really happy that tech fans are getting/helping other tech fans in the door. I think that we may surprise a lot of people with our attendance.

Tech fans come out of the woodworks for big games. I remember that when we played LSU in the peach bowl there were more tech fans(IMO) than LSU fans. It may have been the side I was on but it was 95% tech fans.

I am looking for tickets and would've jumped on this offer. I fly stand-by though and my buddy that's going with me doesn't want to pay more than a hundred but....(I really want good seats)...so I'm def wait and see....

Thanks for being a great fan tech93!!!