"Charlie Brown" Team

Deleted member 2897

We can’t live like this - losing game 1 five times. BUT, we did it again. Hard to finish away from the top of the ACC if you win almost every series. 2-1 on the road again and a Tuesday win against a ranked team to go 3-1 on the week. A 9th inning comeback by Miami is all that’s between us and being undefeated in every conference series.

The 1 team in the ACC with a better conference record is Louisville, whom we nearly swept.

Ramblin'Man

Banned
You don’t understand. He only posts when we lose or when he thinks we’re gonna lose.

Not true, I will gladly eat crow after pulling out that win. I thought Lucy was going to yank the ball from us in bottom of the ninth when they had bases loaded and zero outs and we had thrown like 12 straight balls, I'm glad I was able to jinx us from losing. Would have been the ultimate Charlie Brown move after us having a no hitter going up until the 8th. I'm stoked we pulled out the series win! Now onto a huge week ahead, really want to see us finally take the series against UGag and Clemp. When was the last time we beat Clem in anything? They dominate us in every sport right now and swept us last year. I really hope we can go 3-1 this week

Deleted member 2897

Not true, I will gladly eat crow after pulling out that win. I thought Lucy was going to yank the ball from us in bottom of the ninth when they had bases loaded and zero outs and we had thrown like 12 straight balls, I'm glad I was able to jinx us from losing. Would have been the ultimate Charlie Brown move after us having a no hitter going up until the 8th. I'm stoked we pulled out the series win! Now onto a huge week ahead, really want to see us finally take the series against UGag and Clemp. When was the last time we beat Clem in anything? They dominate us in every sport right now and swept us last year. I really hope we can go 3-1 this week

We obliterated them in the ACC Championship in golf yesterday, setting a new tournament record along the way, and winning our 16th conference championship.

We also beat them in volleyball.

LOL, I’m trying...

Ramblin'Man

Banned
We obliterated them in the ACC Championship in golf yesterday, setting a new tournament record along the way, and winning our 16th conference championship.

LOL, I’m trying...

Haha! I like it, having to dig deep there. I was thinking more along the lines of Football, Basketball, and baseball.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer

LOL, I’m trying...

Actually, 18th ACC Championship to tie us with Wake, if I'm not mistaken. 10 out of the last 14. Unless the RamblinWreck.com article is wrong, which it very well could be.

Deleted member 2897

Actually, 18th ACC Championship to tie us with Wake, if I'm not mistaken. 10 out of the last 14. Unless the RamblinWreck.com article is wrong, which it very well could be.

I think you’re right, I think we have 16 conference championships in football.

Ramblin'Man

Banned
And of course in predictable fashion, Lucy yanks the ball away at the very last second to make us look like fools. I hate it for our guys but I predicted this ultimate meltdown over a month ago. FIRE CDH rears it's ugly head for not bringing in English in the 9th, terrible decision

Deleted member 2897

And of course in predictable fashion, Lucy yanks the ball away at the very last second to make us look like fools. I hate it for our guys but I predicted this ultimate meltdown over a month ago. FIRE CDH rears it's ugly head for not bringing in English in the 9th, terrible decision

Why don’t you crawl back under your rock fair weather fan. Don’t need you here.

If he had brought English in anD English blew it, you would’ve complained about taking out Thomas when he was on fire.

Go away.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Why don’t you crawl back under your rock fair weather fan. Don’t need you here.

If he had brought English in anD English blew it, you would’ve complained about taking out Thomas when he was on fire.

Go away.
Posting history speaks for itself. No need to reply to him any longer. He won't have the opportunity to defend himself.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
They still weren’t hitting the ball hard off of CT. The error killed us, getting the leadoff hitter is crucial in the 9th. He was ahead 0-2 before the hbp. Even the hit was a ground ball. It’s not like Conner has thrown 130 pitches, he was just over 100, it was his game. I’m pissed too but don’t start this Lucy crap, that’s just stupid. Sad

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Just got home from the game and I hate this loss for the team. There were several miscues earlier in the game that I feared might come to bite us, and they did. I played a lot of baseball and games like this substantiate why I feel that baseball is the cruelest of all games. We just have find a way to pull ourselves up and win 3 in a row. I'm taking a Valium and going to bed.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Team has shown heart all year. They have played their hearts out. They lost. Baseball (and life) sometimes the best don't win.

But I really respect the young men on this team and their competitive effort. This has been a great season, and if it ends because of this, while sad, I am not disappointed in the young men who are wearing our uniform.

Go Jackets, I'm proud of you all!