CGC Press Conference Video

Milwaukee

Banned
This dude gets it. He's openly talking about the importance of getting to your 2nd contract in the NFL as a player. He also puts an emphasis on not just academics, but how good of a school we have. I just like listening to him talk about every small detail of the entire program. And he's an alpha. I'm an alpha, so I'm usually a fan of other alphas.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
This dude gets it. He's openly talking about the importance of getting to your 2nd contract in the NFL as a player. He also puts an emphasis on not just academics, but how good of a school we have. I just like listening to him talk about every small detail of the entire program. And he's an alpha. I'm an alpha, so I'm usually a fan of other alphas.
So if you’re In the same room as him, do y’all battle it out?

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer

ALPHA Delta of Pi Kappa ALPHA...

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Oh heck, its only a couple posts up! What I get for skimming. But yeah, agreed!
The correct play here is not to reply at all, so that @Milwaukee thinks you really do have him on ignore, and gets all paranoid. Bonus points if you make a habit of responding a few posts after every one of his, saying basically the same thing he did. ;)

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
The correct play here is not to reply at all, so that whoever you quoted thinks you really do have him on ignore, and gets all paranoid. Bonus points if you make a habit of responding a few posts after every one of his, saying basically the same thing he did. ;)
I guess I’m a bit twisted...