CGC Press Conference Video

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I’m an alpha, so I'm usually a fan of other alphas.
01-alf-2.w330.h330.2x.jpg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This dude gets it. He's openly talking about the importance of getting to your 2nd contract in the NFL as a player. He also puts an emphasis on not just academics, but how good of a school we have. I just like listening to him talk about every small detail of the entire program. And he's an alpha. I'm an alpha, so I'm usually a fan of other alphas.

Are you sure that doesn’t make you a....beta? :p :D

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
He says all the right things. My mind is open. Waiting to see some results (recruiting, onfield results, off the field results) before I make up my mind.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
He says all the right things. My mind is open. Waiting to see some results (recruiting, onfield results, off the field results) before I make up my mind.
I agree he does say the right things. As far as recruiting I would like to see them start working more on the 2020 class ( and they may be and I don't know it ) on field results are a must . They only hire I question is the OC , but I willing to see how he does, I'll get him to the 1st half of the first game to judge him. :)

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
I agree he does say the right things. As far as recruiting I would like to see them start working more on the 2020 class ( and they may be and I don't know it ) on field results are a must . They only hire I question is the OC , but I willing to see how he does, I'll get him to the 1st half of the first game to judge him. :)
The OC hire scares/scared me, but the Brent Key hire alleviated that a bit. I'm sure he'll have input in the offense so I look at it as a combo of the 2.

Formerly, elsewhere "GTjay"

slugboy

Staff member
The correct play here is not to reply at all, so that @Milwaukee thinks you really do have him on ignore, and gets all paranoid. Bonus points if you make a habit of responding a few posts after every one of his, saying basically the same thing he did. ;)

Slip in the word “narrative”, too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk