CGC just a short note

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Now can you let the cat out of the bag and let us know which coaches are coming. If I remember right ( which is hard to do at my age) I thought you said after signing day you would tell us.

Take a half of day off and lets get a few commitments on our 2020 class ( Hint would be nice if the first one is Joshua Braun) I know it takes time so I'll give you 2 weeks to get our first commitment.

Oh and give Wells a scholarship

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’m still mad at mama Tuitt :)
College football is a business & she chased the money. It’s hard for me to be pissed when I’m not the one trying to cash in. She’s got to take care of herself. It’s not like anyone’s going to come around if the wheels fall off the bus & help her out so why should she be benevolent on the front end? One injury & your career’s over and you’re kicked to the curb. She played the get it while you can route and that’s probably a smart move.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
College football is a business & she chased the money. It’s hard for me to be pissed when I’m not the one trying to cash in. She’s got to take care of herself. It’s not like anyone’s going to come around if the wheels fall off the bus & help her out so why should she be benevolent on the front end? One injury & your career’s over and you’re kicked to the curb. She played the get it while you can route and that’s probably a smart move.

Are you claiming bag man?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Gotta bee-lieve. At one point we had a 5* DT committed (Tuitt) so anything's possible.

I thought all yall CPJ haters said our previous coaches didn't recruit 5* players.......:rolleyes: