CGC just a short note

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Tuitt. Damn it.

I still firmly believe that if we had Tuitt, Tomlinson, and Flowers starting on that D-Line we would've been 12-0 going into the ACCCG against FSU and their Heisman-groping QB in 2014. Can you imagine a front 4 of Tuitt and Tomlinson at DT and Flowers and Gotsis at DE?

If we won we most likely would've played a 12-1 Alabama in the playoffs ... and boy would that have been some matchup! CPJ's best offense ever against Nick Saban's defense.

Still tho ... shoulda woulda coulda ... we gotta get those guys. So here's hoping that CGC, with all the extra stuff that Stansbury is fighting hard for, can pull it off.

mqpayne

Jolly Good Fellow
We have an AD that was Associate Athletic Director for Academics under Homer Rice with OLeary as HC. Coach Collins coached and recruited for him successfully and was promoted. Came back and recruited our best class in years. Hired by Saban and recruited his turn around class. Coached under Mullen. Won the most games in their first two years at Temple. I have no talent to help him with his background. But he and Todd are winners. I rest my case. Next witness.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I still firmly believe that if we had Tuitt, Tomlinson, and Flowers starting on that D-Line we would've been 12-0 going into the ACCCG against FSU and their Heisman-groping QB in 2014. Can you imagine a front 4 of Tuitt and Tomlinson at DT and Flowers and Gotsis at DE?

If we won we most likely would've played a 12-1 Alabama in the playoffs ... and boy would that have been some matchup! CPJ's best offense ever against Nick Saban's defense.

Still tho ... shoulda woulda coulda ... we gotta get those guys. So here's hoping that CGC, with all the extra stuff that Stansbury is fighting hard for, can pull it off.
What about that Lawson kid whose dad played here but had a pretty good career at Auburn? We may not have even been in the running with him but he would have been nice to have around.