CFP First Ranking - I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes....

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Lol while I agree there is not a definitive transitive property there is definitely some involved. How do you think strength of schedules are made? If there is absolutely zero transitive property then Marshall should be #3 in the country because they are undefeated and it doesn't matter who they've beaten.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FSU down 7-0 in the 2nd. They lose and we can have 4 SEC teams in the top 4. If #4 bests #3 this weekend it only means they should exchange places!

Update:14-0. Think FSU stays in the top 8?

Last edited:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, this will only be interpreted as the ACC being a weak conference. FSU will not even get the benefit of the doubt that Missouri and South Carolina had for so long. If they end up a one loss team they will be treated like they are a three loss team in the SEC.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
The whole thing is a farce that the general public has fallen for. They want excitement not to see who the true champion is.

I agree the best team doesn't always win the championship and people need to reminded about that but you're taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far. It's got nothing to do with what the "public has fallen for." If you want to be called chamption then win the championship. That's just the rules that have been set up. It's why some leagues have separate trophies or awards for best regular season performance. The whole point of sports is entertainment so I fail to see the issue.