cee lo green

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Hell, it doesn’t even have music related. Imagine if we can get someone from Marvel to take a Saturday out their day and come to BDS!

Carmelo Anthony being on the sideline for COFH created a lotta buzz for the Dawgs. We just need that atmosphere and more importantly to win

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hell, it doesn’t even have music related. Imagine if we can get someone from Marvel to take a Saturday out their day and come to BDS!

Carmelo Anthony being on the sideline for COFH created a lotta buzz for the Dawgs. We just need that atmosphere and more importantly to win

Anybody ever figure out why TF he was there in the first place? I mean, bumfunk Athens ain't exactly the type of place anyone comes for vacation. Does he share an agent with somebody or something? His son isn't college age is he?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Anybody ever figure out why TF he was there in the first place? I mean, bumfunk Athens ain't exactly the type of place anyone comes for vacation. Does he share an agent with somebody or something? His son isn't college age is he?

Nope. Just wanted to “Experience the SEC atmosphere”.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Nope. Just wanted to “Experience the SEC atmosphere”.

His NBA star is about as faded as can be now, so my guess is either he was paid by ESPN/SEC to be there or his agent set it up to get him a little screen time.
Trivia time: Who rememberers what Goodie Mob stands for?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
His NBA star is about as faded as can be now, so my guess is either he was paid by ESPN/SEC to be there or his agent set it up to get him a little screen time.
Trivia time: Who rememberers what Goodie Mob stands for?

That's what I figured considering the game was on BSPN and he'd just been virtually cut by the Rockets IIRC.

The good die mostly over b*llsh*t. The question is who doesn't remember what it stands for. ;)

Deleted member 2897

I was just about to make a joke about Old Dirty Bastard who changed his name to Big Baby Jesus but learned he died 15 years ago and never knew it. Damn I’m getting old.

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
It sure does. I think it is.
To be fair, it wasn't just Cee Lo Green. ATLUTD brought the entire Atlanta rap group Goodie Mob, of which Cee Lo was a member.

Did love in 2007 when Big Boi played a half time show. I feel like Young Jeezy may have been roaming the sidelines in the Dwyer year as well. Would be good to get some of that energy back.
Had no idea he was in a rap group. Volume was off. Thanks for the info. I’m more of a Zepplin, REM, JAm Band, Nirvana, RUN DMC, guy. Actually any good ‘musician’ from Sinatra to Almond Brothers to Lenny Kravitz. I’ll have to check Goodie Mob out.