Catch Ya'll Later

Vespidie

Jolly Good Fellow
Just wanted to take a moment and say my goodbye's to those of you I have had good interactions with here. This will likely be my final post on this site.

Apparently, I upset one of moderators with my post last night which I find to be completely ridiculous and just soft.

If I am going to get flagged for that post, then I will gladly spend my time elsewhere - That is just weak.

Most of you already follow me on Twitter and you can find me on the Rivals board.

Look forward to connecting with you there and I may pop-in here on occasion, but I won't be a frequent contributor moving forward.

Otherwise, it's been fun! Go Jackets!!

P.S. @kg01 - make the move and get yourself a Twitter account.

Obviously someone had their Wheaties pissed in, or had their favorite Thanksgiving Day leftover snatched before their eyes because I took a verbal spanking last night also, for "inappropriate behavior" which was a first for me. I initially took it as a badge of honor until I read further and found out that these are handed out like diplomas at uGa.

Sometimes one just has to call a spade a spade.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I said the same thing about a month ago when I was flagged for a comment about all the Paul and Geoff bs. I swore I was done. Took a week or so break and came back. But I agree, some of the stuff is a bit over the top. We’re fans and we’re passionate about GT. There’s not many of us. Running off good ones isn’t the way to go.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks to some great insight from CuseJacket and many of the message and post, I had an epiphany last night. I'm not going to allow some snowflake to run me off of something I love...talking GT hoops. You will continue to see me post here. I have to also agree with dtm's post above. After seeing @forensicbuzz post (Enough is Enough), we all (fans and moderators) need to do a better job, myself included. If you haven't seen it, I would encourage you to take a second and go read it. I think that you will find yourself agreeing with his assessment. Especially if you were ever a member of the other forums and saw how they fell apart.

I've allowed some of the nonsense to get under my skin and react in ways I wouldn't in the real world. Moving forward, I am committing myself to using the Ignore button more frequently, and to avoid the pissing contest that I have dragged myself into. Hopefully the moderators will become more forceful with some of the nonsense that has made it's way onto the board.

In all seriousness, I really do appreciate the notes that I have received from some of you and for bringing me back full circle.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
These goodbye posts are pretty soft too.
lol-vine-deez-nuts-CYU3D3bQnlLIk
*tried to insert funny gif, which didn't work*

In all seriousness, a lot of butt hurt lately, largely understood because of the way things have been going on the field and on the court, but we all could take a step back a remember that these are games played by 18-22 year old kids, and we should try to enjoy it.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Thanks to some great insight from CuseJacket and many of the message and post, I had an epiphany last night. I'm not going to allow some snowflake to run me off of something I love...talking GT hoops. You will continue to see me post here. I have to also agree with dtm's post above. After seeing @forensicbuzz post (Enough is Enough), we all (fans and moderators) need to do a better job, myself included. If you haven't seen it, I would encourage you to take a second and go read it. I think that you will find yourself agreeing with his assessment. Especially if you were ever a member of the other forums and saw how they fell apart.

I've allowed some of the nonsense to get under my skin and react in ways I wouldn't in the real world. Moving forward, I am committing myself to using the Ignore button more frequently, and to avoid the pissing contest that I have dragged myself into. Hopefully the moderators will become more forceful with some of the nonsense that has made it's way onto the board.

In all seriousness, I really do appreciate the notes that I have received from some of you and for bringing me back full circle.
You are exactly spot on, and I am glad you came to this decision sooner rather than later.
Also, big thanks to Cuse for his input

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
@connell62 your comment was the last straw. It was the impetus for my "enough is enough" thread in the football forum. I guess it would be just as relevant in the BB forum. Hate to see you go. Hope you continue to share.

I may be alone, but you've inspired me to put some people on ignore.

Also, @connell62, I, for one, am glad that when you told yourself to stop posting, you've responded like everyone else you've told to stop posting. (y)

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I need to learn how to use my ignore button before I get into trouble. Where is it in my Tapatalk app?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
There's a pretty strong rumor that CuseJ threatened to break his legs if he quit.
So there’s an iron fist behind the velvet glove that is @CuseJacket ’s GTSwarm persona?

(...frantically looking back through old posts, to make sure there’s nothing that will get my fingers smashed with a hammer...)