Can Tech steal the ATL chant?

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Also, I've always thought it'd be hilarious if fans were given Kuzoos like the Mississippi state cowbells. Imagine a stadium full of people blowing Kuzoos to sound like bees. It would probably be more funny and annoying than effective but whatever. Other option would be the illegal and deafening Vuvuzela
GT is the only team where the vuvuzela actually makes sense, though. It's the swarm!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
They post chants and stuff online and in game programs. Then different sections (with different supporter groups) have a Capo who is just like the lead person. They communicate with the others to get cheers started in their general area. Essentially they have people direction when and what to do. Tech does it with the band and video board.
All this because soccer is so boring they need something to do?

Yjacket82

Georgia Tech Fan
Also, I've always thought it'd be hilarious if fans were given Kuzoos like the Mississippi state cowbells. Imagine a stadium full of people blowing Kuzoos to sound like bees. It would probably be more funny and annoying than effective but whatever. Other option would be the illegal and deafening Vuvuzela

They did that when I was a student and they were trying to set some kind of record for the most people playing kazoos a one time. It sounded awesome for a school with a yellow jacket mascot, though we weren't a particularly good team at the time. I think the current record is just over 5,000. We could beat that.

https://www.si.com/vault/1980/11/17...d-of-losers-who-have-fallen-as-badly-as-105-0

Last edited:

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I don't think chants will work outside of tv timeout due to the pace of the game. If anything you could do noise makers. Tampa bay lightning sometimes gives out a thin cardboard signs . You fold them like a paper fan. You slap them on your hand or leg. They make a ton of noise. But for anything to work we need more butts in seats.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

I think we did kazoos in 1982.