Buttkicker

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I have a sweatshirt that says that very thing.(if a guy says something in the forest....).....an ex-girlfriend gave it to me. :)

my quote button failed me (or operator error)

GSOJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The Panthers FG kicker missed three FGs today and the Saints win with a FG as time expires. I wonder if the Panthers front office still thinks cutting Harrison Butker was a good idea???
Actually he missed two extra points and a short straight away field goal that would have given them the lead with 2 min left in the game. The Panther's regular kicker, Graham Gano, has been out for the season, replaced by undrafted rookie Joey Slye. Slye looked good early on but shaky lately. Today was a disaster.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
The Panthers FG kicker missed three FGs today and the Saints win with a FG as time expires. I wonder if the Panthers front office still thinks cutting Harrison Butker was a good idea???

Actually he missed two extra points and a short straight away field goal that would have given them the lead with 2 min left in the game. The Panther's regular kicker, Graham Gano, has been out for the season, replaced by undrafted rookie Joey Slye. Slye looked good early on but shaky lately. Today was a disaster.
Slye is a Hokie. :)

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
The Panthers did not cut Butker. He was on their practice squad when the Chiefs claimed him.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
But they cut him on the 53 man roster cuts right before the season. Then they signed him to the practice squad. They basically took a chance no one would want him because they wanted to stick with Gano for another year.
He earned his money again yesterday against the Pats. And his FGs were booming. It is amazing what improvements and changes take place from a 20-hour college regimen to the unlimited practice and full-time kicking coaches in the NFL. On the other hand, just enough was good enough for Georgia.