Butt Kicker

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Like CPJ said (sort of) "No reason to over-celebrate, we've been there before and will be there again."

He did hit the upright on his first attempt. As many times as the uprights are hit, you'd think they were 4 feet wide.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
For all those complaining that it was a bad call for holding at the end of the game,,,, Eagles cornerback admitted to it!

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Philadelphia Eagles fans might be miffed at the holding call on James Bradberry that essentially ended the drama in Super Bowl LVII on Sunday, but the corner admitted to committing the penalty after getting beat by JuJu Smith-Schuster. "It was a holding," he said following the Eagles' 38-35 loss.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
This guy doesn't think Butker is clutch at all...at least not for his betting purposes :oops:

That's the most Philly thing of all time.
I just hope it wasn't someone else's TV.

Did anyone see the story on Butker talking about Key on ajc.com last week? It was behind a paywall and I never saw it on the app.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
This guy doesn't think Butker is clutch at all...at least not for his betting purposes :oops:

Hope that was his TV as well. If it was, well … ok then.

I love Tech football in a truly enduring sense, but I ain't gonna wreck my TV if we lose to Ugag. But that's how it is for some people.

King2b

Jolly Good Fellow
Does Harrison have a chance to become the alum with most super bowl rings? Perhaps Shaq has more or maybe some older alum I'm not familiar with.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Does Harrison have a chance to become the alum with most super bowl rings? Perhaps Shaq has more or maybe some older alum I'm not familiar with.
Harrison will likely have the best chance to have the most. Kickers have klong careers and good kickers are usually multi team winners. I beleive shaq has 2 wins and has been in three so they are tied.