Butt Hurt - "Duh U" style

Animal02

Banned
Hey fellers. I have UF family pulling for us to win out of love.
We just lost.
Our team is flocking soft, and simply weak. We had no business losing to GT.
Fire Golden's *** and get a real coach in here. This is Bullash. Our season is once again beyond over.

Randy knew how to stop the triple option. Douchebag couldnt stop a pop warner team.

I wonder if golden was assraped by Sandusky. He sure seems to like it

I'm not even mad anymore. First time since I was 8 years old, I just don't care about canes football anymore. I'm an alumni who for years had season tix prior to kids and flew from up north back to the 305 after graduation. This team sucks, not talent wise but they are poorly prepared and lack fundamental on defense.
Sad state of affairs.

Another winnable game. I hope we don't lose recruits disgusted by our performance

I wouldn't blame recruits that de-committed. I wouldn't come to this dumpster fire of a program...

Glad I don't have to waste my Sundays in octber this year. Thanks for destroying the season early this year Al!!!
Only question remaining for this season is if this *** bird car salesman keeps his job or weather he's slinging late model Hondas next year.

Also a ducks fan. Bad sports weekend. Told my buddy sorry that ducks wasted mariotas best years, he responded, "could be worse, could be a canes fan." I had no retort

The sad part is that GT is undefeated and all that... but they are not very good. They beat a poor Miami football team.

Fish rots from the head down.
*** defense can't get a stop, its worse than ever and this is his veteran team. Next year will be worse.
On the road and we are relying on a true freshman to lead a Payton manning drive in 2 minutes to get 10 points? What a joke.
Anyone who has watch Golden knows he was going for garbage time points to claim "we were right there at the end." What a loser.

At this point you all should HOPE we lose four more to ensure golden is gone
I do and I am not afraid to admit it
Nothing will change with this staff, they are incompetent, simply put
This loss will help us in long run and these players DESERVE a real coaching staff that puts them in position to succeed NOT fail
It's criminal what dono and golden have been doing with these derisive players, CRIMINAL!!!

I honestly think we lose out. And if we do then we will be a lot closer to a new head coach and that is what this university needs right now. We have the talent to win...simply put if we had the right offensive minded coach we would be lighting up the scoreboard with the amount of talent we have..I truely think that Kaaya will be a very good one and for his sake and yearly's sake along with those other young player, we need a new head coach. Please quit golden...it's time to admit that you are out of your depth...

The program under Foldin golden n d nacho has reached
the bottom of the schools fb history and a total embarrassment . it will take 4-5 more
loss's and no bowl to get the bot to finally contemplate this frauds future and two more seasons
to finally extract him. love it or leave it until change's are made

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Props to Duke Johnson. He is an excellent running back. I'm not sure that he's not better than Gurley.

Bottom line is that Miami should be better than they have shown in the past 10 years. They have the talent to operate at the highest level, but not the discipline or teamwork. What I've seen in 25 years of watching GT and 35 years of watching football is that it truly is a team game. You can have the best individuals and have a modest success, but to have special seasons, you need a team.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
What were they expecting this year? Kaaya is a TF QB... Give Golden a break. The TO is hard to stop when ran correctly. They definitely got outcoached last night but daggum... Get over it. Also Golden came in at a crappy time... They still dont have all of their schollys i dont think. Hes been coaching a dumpster fire..

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Duke runs like he is motor bike that accelerates into a curve. Adding a playmaker like duke at ab for gt would add so much to JT and make the bb dive and rollout pass wide open.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Props to Duke Johnson. He is an excellent running back. I'm not sure that he's not better than Gurley.

Bottom line is that Miami should be better than they have shown in the past 10 years. They have the talent to operate at the highest level, but not the discipline or teamwork. What I've seen in 25 years of watching GT and 35 years of watching football is that it truly is a team game. You can have the best individuals and have a modest success, but to have special seasons, you need a team.
Duke Johnson could be more highly sought after by some NFL teams than Gurly. It just depends on their needs. I think Johnson has the better vision and agility in traffic and will probably prove to be the better receiver. However, there is no stopping Gurly when he gets going north and south. He is a load and he is every bit as fast as Johnson. Once Gurly gets the pads squared up, he is the hardest guy in the nation to tackle right now.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, as usual, these people have expectations way out of line with their real possibilities. I could no more understand why so many football hacks thought that da U would be good this year then I could understand why they thought UNC would suddenly be unbeatable. Both teams had good players coming back, but really. A team like Miami has to have an experienced QB for the O to work. They don't. A team like Miami needs a lights-out D to go with that pro O. They didn't have that last year and matters haven't improved.

What it comes down to is that, like the Dwags, they think they'll be worldbeaters every year, despite not being at those heights since the JJ days. I gave up trying to figure this out a long time ago. I will say this, however: they have more reason to complain then the Ugag people do. Not much more, but more.

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow
Not to hijack this thread and make this a Gurley vs. Johnson debate, but Duke is good; and I mean really good. But Gurley is the best back in the country and it's not that close. When you can put 8-9 men in the box and he will still eventually get his then that let's you know how good he is. And he is literally an every down back as well. I think we will have to control the T.O.P. and limit possessions, similar to last night, force Mason to make mistakes, similar to last night.

Hey fellers. I have UF family pulling for us to win out of love.
We just lost.
Our team is flocking soft, and simply weak. We had no business losing to GT.
Fire Golden's *** and get a real coach in here. This is Bullash. Our season is once again beyond over.

Randy knew how to stop the triple option. Douchebag couldnt stop a pop warner team.

I wonder if golden was assraped by Sandusky. He sure seems to like it

I'm not even mad anymore. First time since I was 8 years old, I just don't care about canes football anymore. I'm an alumni who for years had season tix prior to kids and flew from up north back to the 305 after graduation. This team sucks, not talent wise but they are poorly prepared and lack fundamental on defense.
Sad state of affairs.

Another winnable game. I hope we don't lose recruits disgusted by our performance

I wouldn't blame recruits that de-committed. I wouldn't come to this dumpster fire of a program...

Glad I don't have to waste my Sundays in octber this year. Thanks for destroying the season early this year Al!!!
Only question remaining for this season is if this *** bird car salesman keeps his job or weather he's slinging late model Hondas next year.

Also a ducks fan. Bad sports weekend. Told my buddy sorry that ducks wasted mariotas best years, he responded, "could be worse, could be a canes fan." I had no retort

The sad part is that GT is undefeated and all that... but they are not very good. They beat a poor Miami football team.

Fish rots from the head down.
*** defense can't get a stop, its worse than ever and this is his veteran team. Next year will be worse.
On the road and we are relying on a true freshman to lead a Payton manning drive in 2 minutes to get 10 points? What a joke.
Anyone who has watch Golden knows he was going for garbage time points to claim "we were right there at the end." What a loser.

At this point you all should HOPE we lose four more to ensure golden is gone
I do and I am not afraid to admit it
Nothing will change with this staff, they are incompetent, simply put
This loss will help us in long run and these players DESERVE a real coaching staff that puts them in position to succeed NOT fail
It's criminal what dono and golden have been doing with these derisive players, CRIMINAL!!!

I honestly think we lose out. And if we do then we will be a lot closer to a new head coach and that is what this university needs right now. We have the talent to win...simply put if we had the right offensive minded coach we would be lighting up the scoreboard with the amount of talent we have..I truely think that Kaaya will be a very good one and for his sake and yearly's sake along with those other young player, we need a new head coach. Please quit golden...it's time to admit that you are out of your depth...

The program under Foldin golden n d nacho has reached
the bottom of the schools fb history and a total embarrassment . it will take 4-5 more
loss's and no bowl to get the bot to finally contemplate this frauds future and two more seasons
to finally extract him. love it or leave it until change's are made
This cretin is a Miami fan AND an Oregon fan? I bet he's not over 12 years old.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
This cretin is a Miami fan AND an Oregon fan? I bet he's not over 12 years old.

No, I'm sure he is. He also wears a sideways visor, gold chain, has 5-10 ridiculous and unneccesary visable tatoos, 40 years old and never had a job. That describes about 90% of Miami fans. I'm not even sure where they even get $ to go to the games. I saw literally 10 guys at the game that fit this description.