Brent Key is not the answer

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Virginia reminds me of us in Bobby Ross’ third year. That year, after 2-9 and 3-8 seasons, we started 0-3. Then we won 7 of our final 8. The Hoos went 3-7 last year under Tony Eliot and started 0-5 this year, but have won 2 of their last 3 and barely lost to Miami in OT.

I think they are playing better than us on defense by quite a bit. They will be a significant challenge next week. Our only chance will be to score early and often.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
The Jackets' record there is a matter of historical fact, but I can't think of any concrete reason for it. I can't see anything about Charlottesville that would give us the willies. Seems a function of happenstance.
Time to get over it and win one up there. If we lose it won't be because Scott Stadium is some kind of jinx for us. There's no such thing. The Hoos are getting better by the week. Hope our guys are ready.
Not a jinx or anything of the sort but it's weird how the ball never seems to bounce our way in Charlottesville. No rhyme or reason to it but the results are what are.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Virginia reminds me of us in Bobby Ross’ third year. That year, after 2-9 and 3-8 seasons, we started 0-3. Then we won 7 of our final 8. The Hoos went 3-7 last year under Tony Eliot and started 0-5 this year, but have won 2 of their last 3 and barely lost to Miami in OT.

I think they are playing better than us on defense by quite a bit. They will be a significant challenge next week. Our only chance will be to score early and often.
That's what is so great about CFB. We seem to never know what team will show up on any given game day.(y)

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
At this point i am very thankful to Key as the lowest paid acc head coach. He has held things together and we are ascending.
We have 3 games to go. 2 are against mega $$$ P5 programs.
I am hoping we catch them having some self doubts and we take them till the whistle blows. Been a while since i have had glimmer of optimism

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We have 3 games to go. 2 are against mega $$$ P5 programs.I am hoping we catch them having some self doubts and we take them till the whistle blows. Been a while since i have had glimmer of optimism
This is what I want as a GT fan. It's simple. A team that is better late in the season than it was at the start. And a chance at a bowl. And to think (somehow) that here may be indeed a chance that we can win the weekend after Thanksgiving. Right now that is where we are at imo. GT football has begun to be fun again in a way that it hasn't in 6 or 7 or 8 years imo.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Find a way to win.....

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Eating GIF
We stole their cheese, poured out all their Zima and apparently knocked the balls off Cavman. I'd say we had a pretty good day.