Breaking out Blue Jerseys Saturday

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
If they are honoring the 1990 National Championship team, why make the numbers gold instead of white, like they were then? They don't look good in my opinion. 1990 was sharp, these aren't.

If we win on Saturday, I'll love them and never want to change. I guess we're all wearing blue on Saturday, huh @Supersizethatorder-mutt? :)

If they are honoring the 1990 National Championship team, why make the numbers gold instead of white, like they were then? They don't look good in my opinion. 1990 was sharp, these aren't.

If we win on Saturday, I'll love them and never want to change. I guess we're all wearing blue on Saturday, huh @Supersizethatorder-mutt? :)
Nope. I'll be wearing gold, like I always do, except for the Whiteout game. Tickets say "wear gold."

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Showed the uniform to a couple teenagers in an afters school program I work with occasionally and they all think they're super slick. The best quote was that "Those are too cool to be Georgia Tech". Seem like they're a hit with the 16 year old range so hopefully recruits love em.

This is exactly why people need to be worried about the future of this program.

stingem103

Georgia Tech Fan
This is exactly why people need to be worried about the future of this program.

Statements like that really express exactly why we needed Adidas IMO. Our brand has been tarnished for years due to our own lack of marketing prowess. We are now for sure looking better than we play....didnt hear the opposite complaint when we won in Russel gear in years past. Just be glad we have finally decided to get with the program....its amazing we have a brand at all with the way we have approached things over the years.

RiseUpATL

Banned
Really nice looking Uni’s. Agree with everyone that it’s pretty far down the list right now. At this point they could be dressed in tutu’s if they can just play with some fire and grit.

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
We’re four games in and we’ve seen three amazing uniforms from one of the big three apparel companies....

....and people are somehow still complaining. How is that EVEN possible?
Don't let it bother you! Just remember, when on a GT message board, you're dealing with a lot of people who think looking good entails wearing a pocket protector and a calculator watch.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Like the blue uni - like the JACKETS on back.

So do we all wear blue?

Once , I had on a blue helmet and an old guy gave me a swat w his cane. He was a crusty old fellow in a gold suit.

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
Statements like that really express exactly why we needed Adidas IMO. Our brand has been tarnished for years due to our own lack of marketing prowess. We are now for sure looking better than we play....didnt hear the opposite complaint when we won in Russel gear in years past. Just be glad we have finally decided to get with the program....its amazing we have a brand at all with the way we have approached things over the years.
I thought the option offense was 100% responsible for tarnishing the brand & creating a lack of interest? Now I'm confused! Haha

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Do these uniforms play with bad intentions? Do they tackle hard, pass well, block well and keep the ball attached securely to the jersey like Velcro? If so, let’s wear them every game!