Breaking out Blue Jerseys Saturday

We’re four games in and we’ve seen three amazing uniforms from one of the big three apparel companies....

....and people are somehow still complaining. How is that EVEN possible?

Technically it's the fourth unique combo in 4 games with the different helmet worn against Pitt.

Personally, I love it. People are just bitter (justifably so) by the **** product on the field. These are the same people who would normally say that they don't care what we wear as long as we win. We'll....we aren't winning therefore it sucks.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Nice, but I also really like the uniforms from the Pitt game.

I have liked all of Adidas' offerings so far. I just want to see the guys make some plays in them. I'm sure we would all rather win in Russel rags and honeycomb than lose in these, but they really are well done.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
We should always wear white jerseys unless forced not to. Clemson has never forced us to wear anything other than white. I am assuming this is our decision and not theirs. If so, I think we need to stay with our tradition and quit screwing around with change. Just my thoughts.

Go Jackets!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I have liked all of Adidas' offerings so far. I just want to see the guys make some plays in them. I'm sure we would all rather win in Russel rags and honeycomb than lose in these, but they really are well done.

Oh man...the curse of Russell Athletics has hit us.

I knew there was a reason, with a veteran OL, a senior QB, 2 senior ABs, a senior WR...and our offense can't get out of it's own way. The defense, under a good DC at App St, still can't get our guys to make tackles or no blow up assignments. Special teams? LOLOLOLOL...

It's like the curse of Babe Ruth for the Red Sox. GT now has the Russell Curse. I blame EVERY GT fan ever for mocking Russell...we're doomed...

:)

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I like them but not a big fan of having a completely new uniform look every game. I don’t really like it for any team. Typical home/away, 1 white out uni for white out game every year, and maybe 1 special alternate uniform once a year or once every other year is my preference. Whatever gets the players to play better I guess. I certainly care about that more.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Oh man...the curse of Russell Athletics has hit us.

It's like the curse of Babe Ruth for the Red Sox. GT now has the Russell Curse. I blame EVERY GT fan ever for mocking Russell...we're doomed...

:)
Well we did have an overall winning record with Russell and now we’ve got an overall losing record with Adidas, correct?

You might be right.