Bradley’s latest

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
It's the snarkiness I just can't understand. I think he's trying to be funny.

But he's not.
Schulz is snarky and very funny, and we all laugh with him even when we are the target of the comments because we can tell he's just trying to make us smile.

Mark is the worst kind of bore...the one that is often in error but never in doubt.

I don't think I'd speak to him for more than two minutes at a party even if I didn't know who he was. The sooner he's off the scene the better, in my opinion.

As to his premise...not entirely wrong but way overstated in a weak attempt at humor.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
It's the snarkiness I just can't understand. I think he's trying to be funny.

But he's not.
Schulz is snarky and very funny, and we all laugh with him even when we are the target of the comments because we can tell he's just trying to make us smile.

Mark is the worst kind of bore...the one that is often in error but never in doubt.

I don't think I'd speak to him for more than two minutes at a party even if I didn't know who he was. The sooner he's off the scene the better, in my opinion.

As to his premise...not entirely wrong but way overstated in a weak attempt at humor.
I think Mark really tries to irritate and anger people in his columns with his complete arrogance:rolleyes: