Bradley’s latest

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Just remember that he was one of those who said CPJ and Ga Tech would only win 3 games in 2008.

How'd that work out for you ol' Marky Mark with your funky writing bunched in a waste basket?
photos.medleyphoto.6464730.jpg

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Gee, I wish I didn't get reminded of the 2020 schedule. The feeling of Impending Doom is palpable when that happens.

But, hey, that's why we play the games. Given all the fruit basket turnover in the rankings between seasons these days, things might look better by 2020.

And, again, I say: schedule to win and start doing it now!

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
This a good point. Take the exact same athletes and ask, in better hands would there have been a different outcome?

Bradley talks as of Tech could be a dumpster fire. I don’t see that. Collins could be exactly what we needed. And has needed ...for five years. Change is or can be ... good.
He wants GT to stay at the level it was 2017-2018 and doesn't want Geoff Collins to improve the football program because it might be a threat to UGAG. An improving Tennessee and Georgia Tech football program that recruits very well in Georgia is a long term threat to UGAG!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We have 1 single year below 0.500 in ACC play in the last 25 years. No other ACC team (not FSU, not Clemson, not Miami) can say that. This isn't a rebuild. This isn't a start over. If we only win 2 or 3 games, Collins should be embarrassed. But we do play 10 teams who won at least 6 games last year. So there are simply a lot of tossups. Next year will be a real beast - 10 opponents are on our schedule in 2020 who were ranked last year. Yuck.

All these sports media idiots who disrespect us so much are the ones giving Collins a free pass, because they have set the bar so low. Which is the most ironic part of it all.
The recruits helped the scheme win 100 % of the cross conference acc games. They were recruited for that scheme.

I think we will do way better than 3, but the ball bounces funny and we have all new schemes and coaches. 3 is ridiculously low.

Last year w should have won usf. With injuries to bb and bryan in that game we got bumped in next game at pitt. Thats 2 games we could have won, but lost. Then after couple of easy games we got qb dinged on first play of duke game and lost that one as well. Win those 3 close games and we are not talking about cgc. That occured w well established scheme, coaches and players.

Go jackets

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Bradley was throwing shades in every sentence which is deplorable. But given the crap we get regularly from those in the news, that is what it takes to get interest.

But I agree with his basic premise, the bar is set very low to CGC to be percieved as a success. I think we win 6 this year.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
He wants GT to stay at the level it was 2017-2018 and doesn't want Geoff Collins to improve the football program because it might be a threat to UGAG. An improving Tennessee and Georgia Tech football program that recruits very well in Georgia is a long term threat to UGAG!

What would really upset him would be if our BB team starts taking recruits from UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I never read stuff from this Bradley guy.

This is artical has faint prauses surronded d by sugar sugar coated personal insults..

Actually, I am glad the players have another clipping for the wall. Its pretty loaded.
This one has the peak insult. Hope they hi lite "johnson did so much with so little talent".

As they go thru the season, like in "Major League" they should let mvp pull one down for each victory.

After tomorrow- win or lose - i bet that insult one comes down. Now its personal. Go Jackets

What a jerk.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Seriously, what does he do at the AJC. Seems to me he writes one article every two weeks. I've seen better written stories here. There was no research needed. Ken Sugiura writes much better stuff.
Well I'm wrong. After further review Bradley writes more articles (Braves/Falcons etc.) than I thought so I have to give him credit there. Sugiura seems to get more background for his stories and that is what I like to read.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Obviously I'm not seeing what others are seeing for GTFB talent, so I saw his article as a reasonable analysis, hope I'm wrong and you guys are right. We're getting ready to see.