Bracketology - Let's Do This

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
I’m thinking 7. Could have been 5/6 with a W over uva. But 7 feels like the ceiling now. Think the committee looks at recent play and we’re basically Top 5 hottest teams in the country right now.

Crazy to think where we’d be if we hadn’t dropped those first 2. 19-6 and probably looking at a 3 seed.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Lunardi is on ACCN now saying we're moving up a seed line. We were a projected 10 headed in to tonight's game.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I’m thinking 7. Could have been 5/6 with a W over uva. But 7 feels like the ceiling now. Think the committee looks at recent play and we’re basically Top 5 hottest teams in the country right now.

Crazy to think where we’d be if we hadn’t dropped those first 2. 19-6 and probably looking at a 3 seed.
or Clemson on the road.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer

That's why I think we will be a 6. The committee knows that we didn't practice like we should for those first two game and that if we played them today, we would win them. So seeing us as 17-6 and throwing those first two games out the window is most accurate to me and is in line with a 6 seed. Hopefully the committee sees it that way.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
If I did my research right...

The lowest seed to win the ACC tournament has been the 6 seed... 5 times. Maryland most recently in '04, also us in '93. Both were 4 seeds in the NCAAT and had 19-11; 19-10 records before the NCAAT.

Not saying we will/should be a 4 seed... but higher than that may be a record for an ACC Champ.