Bracketology 2024

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
If you want to get to depressed, think about this. NC State has as many ACC tourney wins this year as we have had in the past eleven years and as many NCAA tourney wins this year as we have had in the past twenty years.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I understand that. I don't understand saying the ACC got 4 bids instead of 5.
I just don’t see it as a bid when you have to win to get in. Both UVA and CSU were the same and each would have inherited a 10 seed had they won. It’s semantics though.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Calapare trying to save his job and recruit:
I saw an interview with Calipare sp? before their game. He blatantly used the time to give an ad for recruits. He said 70% of his players go to the NBA and 70% of those get renewed contracts. How great he develops them... I and the announcer were shocked. And they have not won a first round game i like 4 years. What a jerk

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Clemson needs to bring their A+ game. Baylor is good. But, the ACC could have four teams in the S16. Duke needs to just be Duke and play solid D.
yeah, Clemson will need some breaks today to stay in the game. Baylor is final 4 quality. Turnovers, glass work is key.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Calapare trying to save his job and recruit:
I saw an interview with Calipare sp? before their game. He blatantly used the time to give an ad for recruits. He said 70% of his players go to the NBA and 70% of those get renewed contracts. How great he develops them... I and the announcer were shocked. And they have not won a first round game i like 4 years. What a jerk

He was all, "Ken-tucky players makin' 4 buh-billions dollahs in tha league, blah, blah, blah ..."

He literally said 'buh-billion' for anyone that missed it.

Maybe they shld donate some-a them buh-billions to get a new coach?

Emma Stone Burn GIF by PeacockTV

Buh-burn.